Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

GTKY: Shopping

2»

Re: GTKY: Shopping

• Options
    My go to stores for non-work clothes are Francesca's, American Eagle and Jcrew. For work clothes I usually shop at Gap.
  • Options
    I tend to shop goodwill. I tend to hate spending a ton the brands I love. I'm a huge loft and Klein fan but hate spending the new prices. But I love buying from Target, Old Navy and Gap if I buy new. Now my kids tend to get all new stuff. Their favorite stores are gymboree, justice, old Navy and gap. They tell their dad it's cause they have style that can be defined by goodwill. He calls them smarta**es.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @crdo I am a HUGE fan of tjmaxx!! I have some amazing clothes from there! You just have to go all the time since it is hit or miss
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Great topic. My go-to stores for work attire are BR, J Crew, and Ann Taylor. I have to wear suits a lot, which really limits my options and pretty much ensures that my work wardrobe exhausts my clothing budget. For weekends I like American Eagle and Gap jeans....I stick with basics so I don't look like a 32 year old trying to be 23. :)

My work style is conservative because it has to be, but I throw in cute accessories and bags from time to time. My brief case is a red coach bag I LOVE. My play style is classic. Jeans and t shirts. I like bright colors though. :)

For shoes I swear by Cole Haan for work pumps. Another expensive work necessity. In my off time I wear flip flops.

Me: 33     H: 36

Married: 12/14/13   DS: 1/29/09

BFP2: 10/9/15  MMC: 11/12/15

BFP3: 4/6/16   DD: 12/12/16

• Options
    Let's see all of my jeans come from Old Navy.  I'm a brand snob when it comes to jeans.  It's not because of the brand itself, but I just like the way they fit more than any other jeans out there.    I can also wear St. John's Bay, but I prefer St. John's Bay brand shorts from JC Penny over their jeans.  My style has not changed much since I was younger.  I'm 34 now and my go to is either Bermuda shorts - I can't stand anything above my knees and I'm too short to pull off wearing capris, OR jeans.  I pair that with a tshirt, blouse, or graphic tshirt along with Sketchers sneakers.  That's my style every day all day.  Every now and then I'll find a nice shirt or something at Maurices.  So I guess my three favorite clothing stores are JC Penny, Maurices, and Old Navy.  Occasionally Kohls, Lane Bryant, or Catherines.

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Options

I tend to shop goodwill. I tend to hate spending a ton the brands I love. I'm a huge loft and Klein fan but hate spending the new prices. But I love buying from Target, Old Navy and Gap if I buy new. Now my kids tend to get all new stuff. Their favorite stores are gymboree, justice, old Navy and gap. They tell their dad it's cause they have style that can be defined by goodwill. He calls them smarta**es.

I shop Goodwill as well! Or any thrift store really. I love some vintage pieces that I've discovered there..or really unique cardigans. I also buy most of my jeans there because new, name brand jeans are hella expensive!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    My favorites are J. Crew, Banana Republic, GAP, and Target. Just went to the outlets yesterday and got some cute staples :)