October 2015 Moms

Pelvic pressure 31 wks ???

I Been having an uncomfortable feeling like pressure or like if I have something heavy hanging from my vagina bone area ! Feels sore as well anyone feeling this or know if it's normal ? 2nd pregnancy didn't feel this with my 1st

Re: Pelvic pressure 31 wks ???

• It's normal, and unfun. :( I had it with my second who was much lower than the first. I'm having it again with my third, started around 27 weeks. I like to think it just helps with faster labors hah!
  • i think ive been feeling the same thing . sorta feels like LO is laying on the top of my pelvic bone . i usually only feel it after i wake up from sleeping and it hurts when i get up and sit or lay down . it usually goes away once i start moving around a lot so i figure its her getting the clue she cant stay there and moves somewhere else ( usually chooses my bladder as her bed next ) . 
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel it as well. I like to say it's like a heavy tampon hanging out, but according to my dr. it's totally normal so I wouldn't worry. I'm almost 31 weeks.
  • I have nothing of value to add here, as I have no idea of what will give you any relief. i just want to say, I almost wet myself I laughed so hard when I read "vagina bone." That will have to be added to my vocabulary. 
  • I was having those issues all day yesterday. I went swimming and on the walk home i suddenly felt heavy and the rest of the night was crampy, crotch pain city. I figure the baby shifted. When i was going to sleep he did a couple fun rolls and this morning i feel better. You can always try to get on your hands and knees and let your belly hang and see if that helps. Sometimes they get settled into funky positions and you have to encourage them out.
  • I get this all the time, especially when I go for walks with my dog. And then it feels like I'm getting punted in the cooch by a soccer player. Last week he was moving lower so I'm hoping it means he'll come out pretty quickly instead of a 36 hour labor ordeal like my cousin just had. I know everyone is different but a girl can dream!
  • I'm almost 29 weeks with my second and have had this for a few weeks now, but never had it with my first. It's very uncomfortable. It feels like she's sitting right on the bone. I find it's worse after I've been sitting or laying down for awhile. Getting up and moving around seems to help quite a bit. My doctor said it was completely normal. Hoping that maybe she'll move around and it will take some of the pressure off!
  • Hmmm maybe this is what I experienced on my way into work this morning? My stomach got really tight and at the same time I had this terrible pain in my crotch but it reminded me of the pain I had when I passed my kidney stone a few years ago. It only lasted for a few minutes though. I was driving going "ow ow ow ow ow". Then I got out of the car and it felt so weird to walk. Now I'm fine. Maybe mine was a braxton hicks or regular contraction. I don't know but it hurt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jslikojsliko member
    I also feel this, especially if I have been sitting/dormant for a while. Like pp have mentioned, light stretching/moving around helps!