February 2016 Moms

New Teen Moms

Hi my name is Felicia. I'm 19 and my SO is 18. I live in Colorado. I'm 12 weeks pregnant. I'm just hoping to get to know some other young moms right now because it's been hard talking to mainly older adults about everything with the pregnancy.

Re: New Teen Moms

• Hey:) I am a ftm and I will be 20 in December. My man is 21 and we have both been out of school for a couple years. ANd we are in canada. I find it so educating to talk to the older people. I worry less about things after hearing what others have been through.

I'm here to talk about anything. !
  • Im 20. :) this is my first. Im 11 weeks today. A

BabyFetus Ticker
    Married July 22, 2015
    Baby #1 coming February 2016
    First time mommy <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I'm Shawna and I'm 17 and this is my first baby or babies I carried this long
  • I'm Bridget, and I just turned 20, FTM, 11 weeks, due 2/17 and I'm around if you ever need to talk
  • I'm 15 & is currently 12 weeks pregnant .
  • I'm 15 & is currently 12 weeks pregnant .

D:
  • Latina211508Latina211508 member
    edited August 2015
    Hi congrats. I'm Courtney. I was a "teen mother". I got pregnant with my first child at 17. I'm 24 and my husband is 26. I'm pregnant with our fourth* baby. I live in Southern Cali and I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow.
  • I'm 21 on the 26th of this month, Aug and I am 13 weeks 4 days pregnant. I have been with my partner for 4 years. We are super excited and of corse scared as there is so much for a first time mummy to learn but we are super excited for the journey. I have just moved so know no one at all it's nice to be talking to some other younger mums :) How are you all feeling? Xx
  • Thank you everyone for all the input and being willing to talk. I've lived in Colorado my whole life but I still don't really know anyone other than a few close friends and they have no idea what I'm dealin with even tho they're being pretty supportive. But it's been hard cuz they wanna stay up late and do what young people do u know. And a couple months ago I was down for it but now I am sooo tired all the time so it's makin it hard to hang out like they want to and it sucks cuz my boyfriend still wants to hang out like that too cuz he's not drained of energy either. So a lot of times I try to stay up late but they also understand when I fall asleep when we're sittin around.
    Then all the older people I know are my family or his and they like to nag and complain about pretty much everything. And they get on both our asses about how we're gonna take care of the baby but no one's really willing to help out. And I guess nagging is a family right but lord it gets old fast.
  • I completely know the feeling, @SaraiAmor . My SO is my age and he is always up all night on the weekends doing what young people do and I'm in bed by 10 or 11. We're going to visit his friends and family next month and I feel like I'm just going to be the party pooper who goes to bed while everyone is having a good time. My dad keeps talking to me about the cost of raising a baby and it's driving me nuts too!
  • mmgp97mmgp97 member
    edited January 2016
    I'm a FTM who just turned 18. My EDD is 2/11 and I'm trying my best to finish high school while carrying my little one. I don't have a SO, he dumped me before I found out and when I told him he asked me to get rid of my baby boy :'(