1st Trimester
Options

Anyone get a little worried when they don't feel anything??

Okay, I'm only 10 weeks but some days I feel pregnant so much more than others. When I sit down I can definitely feel that I am (obviously can't feel any kicking or anything like that yet) but even some days when I sit down I feel nothing. I find myself getting worried it might not be there anymore, and that at my 12 week scan it won't be there :( General worries feelings of miscarriage I guess just nerves.

Re: Anyone get a little worried when they don't feel anything??

• Options
    I felt the same way, I still do at times and I am 19 weeks. It's so reassuring to get your scans and doctor appointments where they let you hear the heartbeat. Be happy that you don't have horrible symptoms or reasons to feel him or her, it's hard to do but it's a blessing. I'm sure the baby is just fine. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply :) I had my 8week scan and could see the heart beat, doctor said everything looked fine and I know the miscarriage chance after 9weeks with a strong heartbeat is 0.5%, just a worrier I guess haha. Need to stop thinking about it but I'm keen to hear from others aswell if they feel the same :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    nbc2015nbc2015 member
    edited July 2015
    I feel the same way too. I've been very lucky with this pregnancy. This is my first, but I was only nauseous from time to time (no vomiting), and nothing really remarkable to speak of when it comes to symptoms. Although nausea was really my only first trimester "symptom," even that has started to taper off now that I am at 10 weeks. So, with my one (and seemingly only) symptom disappearing, I sometimes worry that something has gone wrong. But based on all of my reading, the rule is (generally) if there is no bleeding, than things are probably just fine. I know it's easier said than done, but I feel your pain! 
  • Options
    I'm trying to use the bleeding rule as well, if there's none things can't be too bad. Thank you for your reply! Very helpful!
  • Options
    I'm only 6 weeks but I feel the same way. I'm using the cramping and sore boobs as an indicator I still am! I haven't been nauseous for the last days so I dunno. It's weird!
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    I feel the same. I haven't many symptoms to speak of but I'm doing my best not to worry and looking forward to my next appointment in three weeks!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I am the same way. I was more nauseous last week than this week, and I'm just now 7w2d. It seems early for it to be tapering off. I am still really tired a lot though. So it's hard not to worry a little. One day this week I actually had energy and felt normal! I keep finding myself talking to my stomach to coach this bambino to stay put.
  • Options
    Yes, I 100% feel this way, and can't wait unto my next doctor's appointment to see the LO (and calm my nerves!)
  • Options
    Soo glad I'm not the only one!! I annoy myself when I get too worried about things so I'm trying very hard to just enjoy not feeling sick anymore and staying excited for my next scan in 2 weeks (which will be 12w scan) :)
  • Options
    Piping in to say I'm the same too. I'm right now 6w and 4d, and I feel pretty great. Just have sore breasts and exhaustion every now and then. It's nice to see that there are others who are experiencing very few symptoms as I find it comforting. I am anxious for my first ultrasound as well, which will be on Tuesday and hopefully this will help me out a bit.
  • Options
    kimiko637kimiko637 member
    edited August 2015
    I'm glad I'm not the only one worrying :) im 8 weeks and 3 days today... I've been having all the symptoms from minor cramping to nausea and sore breasts and so on. I don't see my obgyn until the 17th and I can't help but worry every day if baby's okay... the worse is when I feel nothing which makes me stress even more. This is my second pregnancy but it's been 11 years since my first child... So happy but so worried.
  • Options
    I am in the same boat as all of you! I am pregnant with twins and am 8 weeks 5 days. Other than bloated and slightly sore breasts, no symptoms. My friends tell me to consider myself one of the lucky ones but I can't help but worry. My next ultrasound is on 8/10. Can't wait for some reassurance (hopefully)!
  • Options
    I always feel that way too. When my symptoms are not as strong or I don't feel them, I'm like "what's going on in there?" Every appointment I feel better. I think someone has said and I read it that around 10-12 weeks your symptoms start slowing down for those who have any. Towards the end of my 10th week my nausea has leveled off and I'm not quite as tired but still a little. I just tell myself everything is okay :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker