September 2015 Moms

Crying anyone?!

I just can't get it together! The last few days everything makes me cry. Feeling huge, nothing to wear, hot, and busy weekends. Anyone??

Re: Crying anyone?!

• Last night I had horrid reflux and was up til 2 am. On one of my many trips to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror and realized my skin looks like a teenager with acne (hormones, unable to use my regular face soap). I just burst into tears because I felt "so ugly!" So yeah, been there :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yesterday I cried from music, feeling like crap, bad sleep, the fact that I had to go to work lol so I'm with ya!
  • Yes! Well I'm on the verge of tears these last few days. I got diagnosed with fluid in both ears which has made me really dizzy ands sinus infection so I chalked it up to that but for real. I want to cry over everything! My hubby's birthday is tomorrow and I just want to keep crying cause I've been sick and haven't planned anything and the plans we did have fell through and yeah I'm just a wreck and can't get it together.
  • I cried today. I got frustrated with something so simple and just couldn't stop crying.
  • Today I decided step 1... Buy some chocolate. Step 2 take a shower... Then I will go from there. 1 step at a time :)

^^^^This has now become my mantra. "Step one: Buy chocolate..."
  • Update cried through astronauts wives tonight...
  • I cried because my husband didn't bring me a blizzard! I mean I'm stuck in the hospital the least he could do is bring me some damned ice cream!
  • MW5280MW5280 member
    Yesterday, I cried in the morning because our kitten was awake and pouncing on my face and all I wanted to do was sleep. And then I cried when DH got home and casually mentioned that he might have to go out of town next week on the same night that we have a birthing class.
  • I cried watching say yes to the dress today. I cry easily but lately my eyeballs are just faucets. Very, very, very emotional.
  • Lately I'm so sensitive ugh I want to cry for nothing just stupid things bother me anymore... I feel like I can't move cus I get contractions so I can't even do what I want to do in my house... I'm so irritated lol
  • MW5280MW5280 member
    yessirio said:
    Lately I'm so sensitive ugh I want to cry for nothing just stupid things bother me anymore... I feel like I can't move cus I get contractions so I can't even do what I want to do in my house... I'm so irritated lol
    Seriously!
    My cousin and her family are coming to visit this weekend, and sweeping my floors and running to target for a few things completely wiped me out! 
  • I'm very sensitive and feel like crying all the time. Things people say get to me and I feel like nothing is working out like I thought it would.

A long todo list before baby gets here is not helping matters. I'm starting to feel like a failure as a mom already and the baby is not even here.

SO is on my last nerve too.
  • MW5280MW5280 member
    I cried again this morning!

We have family coming to stay this weekend and I've been trying to clean our house a little at a time all week. But there are just some things I can't do thanks to being oh-so-Preggo. I have DH a list on Sunday and said these are things I need you to do because I can't.

He does some earlier this week...and left the rest for this morning. As he is getting ready to leave for work.

The thing that set me off? He does stuff I don't need him to do but neglects a bunch of stuff that was on the list!!

He asked why I was upset...and I just couldn't say because he was trying to do what I asked but...gah! Really?!?
  • I think I've cried every day for the past week and a half. My hormones are terrible! I also know I'm giving birth in 9 days so I'm pretty sure that's playing into it.
  • DChunt09DChunt09 member
    edited August 2015
    I cried during a peanut butter commerical. I also cried when someone let me in on a busy street during rush hour. I'm a huge crier in the third trimester.

• Wednesday... It was bad. Like all day...
  • I dropped a big tub of plain yogurt all over the kitchen floor and just lost it, absolutely lost it! It took me about 10 minutes to clean up and another ten to get up off the floor. Gravity has been cruel...