Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

CM pattern - normal or no?

I've tried searching a combination of different words and phrases to find my answer, and I went back to my TCOYF book but I can't find an answer to this, so I'll ask you ladies. Is it possible to have egg white CM in the morning but be completely dry at night? I had egg white CM yesterday morning, no sex the night before and I wasn't aroused. But I also had no real pattern except dry up until yesterday. And the rest of the day yesterday I was dry and woke up dry again this morning. It's never happened to me before, and I'm wondering if it correlates to the temperature spike on my chart? Please be gentle, I try not to ask questions and I looked for an answer all afternoon and night last night. If there's something I missed, someone point me out. Here's my chart link, it's how I know I didn't O. https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5cb70a

Edit: added chart link
TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
MC #1 - 1/10/2014
MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: CM pattern - normal or no?

• Options
    From TCOYF, chapter 5 "After estrogen levels peak, the cervical fluid changes abruptly, often within a few hours. This is due to the sudden drop in estrogen, combined with the surge of progesterone as the egg is about to be released."
  • Options
    From TCOYF, chapter 5 "After estrogen levels peak, the cervical fluid changes abruptly, often within a few hours. This is due to the sudden drop in estrogen, combined with the surge of progesterone as the egg is about to be released."
    This. But since your temp went down again today I'm not certain. Only thing you can really do now is wait to see what your temps do and to continue checking.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

See I read that, but my temps are back down, and my cycles are regularly long enough that I know I didn't ovulate yet. That's why I'm still stumped.
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This month I had EWCM a couple days before I ovulated (chart attached). CM was creamy the day of O. I have chart stalked on FF and have seen a few like this, where EWCM dries up a couple days before O, even though most O the day of or next day. Keep HIO in case your temps goes up!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    I don't exactly have an answer, but I get EWCM at all kinds of random times, so if it's not normal, neither am I :))
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options

I don't exactly have an answer, but I get EWCM at all kinds of random times, so if it's not normal, neither am I :))

I'm not normal either. Haha. But for me EWCM is only normal when I'm close to O, and my cycles are regularly closer to 27-30 days, so I shouldn't have it. Then again, maybe my body's just as excited to TTC as my brain and I'm going to O early.
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    It's normal. Don't overthink it. Just record the most fertile CM each day.
    My TTC History:
    2009: missed miscarriage #1 at 9 weeks (trisomy 16)
    2010: Infertility
    2011: Diagnosis and treatment (low sperm count, anastrozole for DH, clomid for me + IUI)
    2012: Baby #1
    2014: Baby #2
    October 2015: missed miscarriage #2 at 11 weeks (trisomy 22)
    March 2016 BFP#5, due November 2016.

My Charts since 2009

• Options
    It's normal. Don't overthink it. Just record the most fertile CM each day.
    Thank you - I think that's the answer I've been looking for, even if I didn't know how to phrase the question. Ugh, I feel so much better now. (I realize that sounds weird but I've been wondering how to record it and only just realized that when I read your answer!  ^:)^ )
    TTC #1 - Started 7/2015
    MC #1 - 1/10/2014
    MC #2 - 10/15/2015

Pregnancy Ticker