Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday

2»

Re: TWW Thursday

• @lalala2004 and @CoachBeckyCooper thank you ladies. Does a dip below the cover line mean AF? I read about cover lines on FF but I couldn't find anything other than this: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Dip-below-coverline.html
  • @lalala2004 and @CoachBeckyCooper thank you ladies. Does a dip below the cover line mean AF? I read about cover lines on FF but I couldn't find anything other than this: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Dip-below-coverline.html

Not always. I've seen people's charts where it dipped below the cover line and it didn't signal AF on the way. If you search FF for "Implantation Dip" you'll see more. (Spoiler Alert: Dips don't always mean implantation)
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • For me a dip below cover line at CD 27 or 28 usually means AF. Both of my pregnancies that I charted with my temp did not dip and my chart was visibly triphasic.
  • Also, my temp doesn't dip at all and stays high through AF. For some of these things, there's no explanation. (there's probably a "reason" but it's unknown, and doesn't seem to matter)
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I've read that about implantation dips, that dips don't necessarily signal implantation. Thank you ladies. If I get AF, I'm going to temp vaginally from now on. When I read that mouth breathing can affect it, well...I have no idea if I am. Nobody has ever told me that before but I want to get the most accurate temps that I can. I have no problem sticking that thing up in me for the sake of TTC lolol 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO: 34/13

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: saturday if AF doesn't come

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My temp had been increasing, though dropped today. My boobs have been super sore this month. I had been on BC so long, stopped in November and my body has been so different around AF so I feel like I'm still getting used to what's regular symptoms each month

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone.

I always fear I'm not good enough or that I won't succeed with different things. This has prevented me from tying in the first place with a lot of things
  • jsassy said:
    Month/Cycle: 18/1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -8, -6, -5, -4, -3, +2

Symptoms/Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Still upset about our timing this month. There is a part of me that hopes FF is wrong and that I actually O'd a couple of days earlier. Staring at my chart in hopes it changes or something...

Testing plans: Holding out for as long as I can. Hoping to wait until at least 10dpo.

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone.
    I don't have a lot of girl friends - never have. I had a group of girl friends turn on me in the 7th grade in a pretty traumatic series of events and I never really recovered. I find that I get along better with guys, which hasn't caused any issues with DH. He knows I'm more of a "guy's girl" than a "girl's girl". As I get older, I find myself wondering what is wrong with me. Like I'm not a good friend or something. But I know thats not true.
    Lurking from WTO.  I totally feel you.  I have a 13 y/o SD going into 8th grade that lives with me full time.  It is SO HARD.  It breaks my heart every time that she deals with the emotions of the drama.  It's so much harder to go through it as a parent.  Ugh.  You want to get involved but you know you just have to let them go through it.  Doesn't make it any easier though
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• PrimRoseMamaPrimRoseMama member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle:
    month 11 NTNP
    First cycle charting since 2012.
    TTC "officially" at the new year.

CD/DPO:
    CD28 & 5DPO according to FF

Timing: seems good?

Testing Plans:
    August 13th is recommended by FF

I don't deal well alone. I am a twin* so I joke that I wasn't even born by myself. I love to have people around me & do for others. Having to cope by myself is a major issue for me.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @PrimRoseMama my husband is a twin as well and when I leave the house he has to invite someone over and even in his drive home from work he has to be on the phone with someone. He always needs someone to be near him either in person or on the phone.
    Married: August 2012
    TTC #1: July 2015
    BFP 1: October 30, 2015; EDD: July 6, 2016- Team Pink
    TTC #2: September 2019

• mrstmoosemrstmoose member
    edited July 2015
    Lurking from WTO...

@PrimRoseMama my DH is a twin, his mother is a twin and I have twin brothers. It's definitely interesting to watch the dynamic within each relationship!

ETA: lurking back into the shadows...

• Glad to know I'm not alone! :-D

Codependence is a way of life lol. ;)

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Mariposa1616Mariposa1616 member
    edited July 2015
    Hello ladies, just wondering if it's frowned on if I do not keep with the template everyone seems to be responding with? Curious if I can take a short cut & just enter my data...CD/DPO, month cycle......????
  • jsassyjsassy member
    @benicode Good luck with your SD. I don't envy you, but I think you are coming from the best place possible and I think you'll do great  :)
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• jsassy said:
    @benicode Good luck with your SD. I don't envy you, but I think you are coming from the best place possible and I think you'll do great  :)
    Thanks!  If it makes you feel any better, it doesn't make me want a daughter of my own any less - if anything I love her so much I want another :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• Hello ladies, just wondering if it's frowned on if I do not keep with the template everyone seems to be responding with? Curious if I can take a short cut & just enter my data...CD/DPO, month cycle......????

Yes, it is frowned upon to not follow the template. If you aren't comfortable sharing detailed responses to the last two sections, that's fine, but please do use the template and participate fully.
  • Thank u for responding @Kristin712 using the mobile app makes it more difficult, since the reply button is at the bottom so in order to follow the order I would have to keep scrolling up to view the order. Otherwise it would probably be easier to just write it down separately. Perhaps I'll finally be able to participate despite not having all the information you ladies seem to have.
  • @Mariposa1616 I copy and paste the template provided in the first post of the thread. I bump via mobile, though I use the browser on my iPhone. Copy and paste makes it MUCH easier. :)