Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Thursday

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Testing Plans: 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone. 

Re: TWW Thursday

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: not sure...I'd like to think I can wait until AF is due, but who am I kidding, I'll probably be POAS by 8 days DPO.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: had some very light cramping yesterday. Science kept me from Googleing - yay science! Keeps this symptom spotter in check (a little bit anyways)

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone.

I have realized that I spend money as a form of therapy. This year, as a coping mechanism after my miscarriage last summer, I bought new clothes, we took a vacation we couldn't afford, went out to eat a lot, and racked up some serious debt. And now I'm stressing about the debt, so it was all only a positive distraction in the moment!
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options

CD/DPO: 25/8

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0

Testing Plans: holding out until at least Tuesday.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I will not symptom spot, I will not symptom spot! I need to stay away from Dr. Google! My chart is still doing nothing exciting all my temps have been pretty close to each other. I keep staring at it like some great secret will be revealed! It's attached if anyone wants to take a look. I wake up every morning hoping for no temp drop!

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone. I stress about everything, to the point of making myself sick. It's something I've really had to work on while ttc. If I don't have complete control of a situation it causes total anxiety and stress.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

CD/DPO: 30/??

Timing: ??

Testing Plans: Caved and tested today. BFN. I'm pretty positive I'm out because even if I o'd late then I had terrible timing. Waiting for AF at this point.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I'mma buy a new BBT on Saturday and get all charty and data-y next cycle!

I have an ego. I hide it pretty well but I claim that I'm "not competitive" and the real truth is that I'm VERY competitive and can't handle losing. I truly and genuinely aspire to be a nice person and kind to others but then I randomly come out with the harshest comments and I've hurt friends before. Then instead of feeling bad, my ego gets all pissy that they're upset about it and that they're now making me feel guilty. Bleh. Thank goodness they forgive my cray!
    Also related to my ego problem is that as I get older I discover just how fundamentally AVERAGE I am and that's kind of tough to swallow too haha. I mean I am not exceptionally talented at work or at my hobbies or whatever. I am not "the best" at anything at all. Sigh.
  • Options

***Probable Evap line mentioned*** 

Month/Cycle: 4/2 

CD/DPO: 94/? 

Timing: ? Every other day (ish)  

Testing Plans: later today, tomorrow, every day until AF ish 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: So, I really don't think I've ovulated, but I'm putting this here because it seems more appropriate than WTO. Chart stalk: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5962fe However, I'm taking Provera and was told to take a HPT before I started to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I stupidly decided to forego any bloodwork, as I was extremely confident I hadn't Od and wanted to save my infertility treatment dollars for when it was absolutely necessary. I took an HPT with FMU yesterday, and it was a BFN (as I figured it would be.) I took a dose of Provera, and went about my business. This morning, having the personality I do, I took another one (not wanting to chance harming a fetus that couldn't have even been conceived.) At about three or four minutes I glanced at it quickly and didn't see anything, so I ran out of the house across the road to take care of the pup we're dog sitting. When I came back, I went to the bathroom to throw it away before DH woke up (he hates it when I leave them on the counter,) and there was a line! By this time, 10 minutes had passed (maybe 15.) That is outside of the testing limits and not reliable, but I'm still freaking out a bit. Now I'm symptom like crazy, which is ridiculous, given my chart and negative OPKs. So, yeah. 

I am very afraid insecure of myself in general. I'm always nervous about what others think of me, and have a hard time putting myself out there. I also feel like a come across stand-off-ish, but I really just don't want to put myself out there to give people the chance to dislike what I say/do. Also, as horrible as it is, this quote comes to mind a lot.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -4, -2, 0

Testing Plans: Trying to hold out until Tuesday. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My damn emotions are everywhere this week but I know its likely not anything pregnancy related. Last night I was at Target with DH and just irrationally angry and this morning on the way to work I started crying in the car listening to Carrie Underwood's All American Girl. Blah... My temps keep rising so I'm not sure what that's about or if its normal. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/587952

@JessicaJM2015 I am right there with you. I don't have a diagnosed anxiety disorder but I stress/worry/freak out about absolutely everything. If a friend doesn't answer me I freak out that I did something and shes mad. If something happens at work I automatically assume I am getting fired. The worst for me right now is the health anxiety. I always think something is wrong with my health and I know that this much stress isn't helping my health at all but I can't control it! I am trying to work on it as well. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:,1

CD/DPO: 32/5

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans:
    Aug 10, although I was totally in a poas mood last night! So I did opk instead haha

Super nauseous yesterday but from stress I am sure because I am stressing myself out about this bbt! I was SURE I O on Sat because of my ewcm and peak on cb advanced opk on fri.
    Now I have no idea. I did a wandfo opk last night just in case. Lol I just wanted to know if I was about to ovulate so I can stop counting the tww and move on. We don't want to ask the donor again this month if I missed my O date, so we will just wait until next month. Chart attached :)

I am so scared about being lgbt and having a child. Sure, times are changing but it is MUCH slower here in TX. It is still very hostile and it just really scares me what will happen. There are times we are genuinely afraid for our safety out in public.

RE DX for me: Anovulatory cycles/Mild PCOS  RE DX for DW: Endometrioma on left Ovary.
    Reciprocal Ivf Feb 2016. DW eggs and I am carrying. EDD: 10/27/16

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2

CD/DPO: 26

Timing: ???? Ff still has not confirmed an O date for me

Testing Plans: tested today bfn :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just Want AF to get here already. Time for a new month

My weight has always been an insecurity of mine
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited July 2015

CD/DPO: 36/18 (by crosshairs) 36/16 (if you go by the actual temp spike on my chart) 

Timing: Either -2 and 0 or -4, -2, -1, 0, +1 

Testing Plans: Sunday is AF is a no show. I've had cycles up to CD 36 in the past, and I've decided I prefer the anxiety of not knowing over the letdown of a BFN. Then again, I did have a single cycle of 39 days a few months after I stopped the pill last year, though I wasn't temping at the time to know if I o'ed. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: It's getting really hard to keep myself from getting excited. Things can change on a dime, so I'm just holding my breath at this point and trying to mentally minimize any potential signs or symptoms. 

GTKY: Count me in as another person who is very insecure about her weight. I've never been small and am decidedly plus size now despite living a pretty healthy lifestyle. I can't help but wonder what it might be like to be able to wear whatever you want!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -4, -2, 0, 1

Testing Plans: Tomorrow and Saturday

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nada - honestly not paying attention to anything.

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone:

I suffer from severe health anxiety. I started having panic attacks about 2 1/2 years ago because I 'felt' something and thought I was going to die. This went on and on and got worse and worse over time. It got to the point where I could not drive anywhere or take the metro to work without calling my mom or my husband. I lost about 100 hours of sick leave because I was late, left early, or just didn't go to work - thankfully my work has been very understanding. I had to cancel plans because I couldn't drive anywhere by myself. Even when I was with someone, I still panicked to the point where my whole body would shake. I was convinced something was wrong with my head or my heart. I even went to the cardiologist and had a myriad of tests done. Even with the constant reassurance that I was perfectly healthy, I still had panic attacks and still thought something was wrong with me. I was constantly checking my heart rate and complaining about every little thing that I 'felt'. I couldn't stand myself and what I was doing to the people around me. I started therapy about 6 months after all of this happened and went for about a year and it helped a little but freak out and freak out I had to finally accept that maybe I needed to try medication since nothing I was doing naturally was working (I tried books, podcasts, forums, exercise, anything!). I've been on medication for the anxiety for almost a year now and it has changed my life. I feel completely normal on it and I can FUNCTION. I still have small issues here and there and I have a hard time sitting in large meetings or groups of strangers (afraid I will freak out in front of everyone). My doctors have cleared me to take the medication while pregnant since it would cause more problems for me to not take it. The crazy thing about health anxiety is that it is a vicious cycle. You 'feel' something and then get anxious, which leads to more 'feelings' (palpitations, chest tightness, shortness of breath, light-headedness) which leads to more anxiety. It's an awful feeling.  @mrspeters2013, I know how you feel! It is hard to go though. The only advice I can give is to just take a deep breath and tell yourself everything will be okay - everything IS okay. Remember that anxiety cannot hurt you!

Me - 33, DH - 33
    Married - May 2014
    DH - Low Count/Motility/Morph - Varicocele vein x 2 - surgery (8/11) - success!
    BFP - 10/10/15, EDD - 6/20/16 - It's a BOY!
    Baby #1 - 6/29/16 - Lucas Christopher, 10 lbs 3 oz, 22.25 inches
    Baby #2 - TTC May 2017
    BFP - 9/10/17, EDD - 5/26/18 - It's a GIRL! - RCS May 22nd

My Chart

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    caseyw8784caseyw8784 member
    edited July 2015

CD/DPO: 26/8

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing Plans: trying to hold out to Saturday...not sure that is gonna happen!

S/R/R/CS: my temp had a baby spike today, which made me feel more comfortable with my post-O temps...I had a dream last night where I probably took about 200 positive pregnancy tests...I would walk into a bathroom, POAS, get a bfp, leave the bathroom to tell DH, but every time I would walk into another bathroom and do it all over again. Ugh!

GTKY: I'm insecure with how I think people are me. I'm always worried about what they think of me. I'm also terrified that I won't be a good parent...
  • Options
    M/C: 2

CD/DPO: 21/3 Temp this morning moved O date in all 3 apps (FF, Glow, Ovia), solid ch in FF

Timing: -5, -4, -2, -1, O

Testing plans: Really wanting to wait until AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Kind of sad that O date was moved and I'm only at 3 DPO but I do like the timing better.

I'm another one who gets really stressed out if I'm not in control of a situation. I've been working on it for years.

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5cfd3a">My Ovulation Chart</a>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD/DPO: 24/11-12

Timing: -4, -3, 0, +1

Testing Plans: I'm waiting until Sunday or Monday which would be right before AF is due. DH is away flying until the weekend and made me promise to wait to test with him.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My breasts have been increasingly sore over the last few days which is not a symptom I get leading up to AF. I also had some lower back pain and cramps yesterday. According to DH my breasts look different and I've been increasingly cranky so hopefully those are all good signs!

I am horribly critical of myself in every aspect of my life. I think when I was a kid things always came easy to me so now I'm subconsciously convinced that I have to get things right the first time or I'm a failure. I'm sure if I end up with a bfn this month, these emotions will kick in big time even though I know it is silly to be so upset with myself.
  • Options
    TB wouldn't allow me to attach this so here's my chart...
  • Options
    izzyp25izzyp25 member
    edited July 2015
    @Bakerbird525 Thank you for the advice! Everyone likes to make jokes to me about having hypochondria and I realize that most of my thoughts and anxiety are sometimes crazy but it is so frustrating!

It all started because they found nodules on my thyroid so I have to see an endocrinologist yearly to make sure they aren't growing or cancerous and last year I started having moles removed every 2 weeks because they were all coming back abnormal. Thankfully that stopped and now I just seem my derm every 6 months. I also have a strong family history of breast cancer (grandmom and aunt) and cancer in general. Sometimes I just feel like I am just waiting for something terrible to happen. You are absolutely right that it is SUCH a vicious cycle. I too have wasted way more sick time than I probably should. I am glad that you have been able to find the right treatment to control it. I am worried (shocking!) about what pregnancy might do to my anxiety since I know I will be going through a lot of changes. I am trying to live by my grandfathers motto "I'm not stressed until the doctor tells me there is something to be stressed about!"
  • Options

CD/DPO: 30/12

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: Holding off until tomorrow and Saturday... Planning for AF to visit on Sunday

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing has really changed from yesterday... temps are going up. On Monday my temp was really low up I'm thinking that was just because I was up a lot Sunday into Monday. So I'm taking that with a grain of salt and not thinking too much about it. Also, AF was 30 last cycle and only lasted about 2 days, but I think that was more my body still recovering from my MC as this cycle seems like it's going back to the "normal" 40 day cycle... This is just another thing I have added to my already full stressful plate. (My office is about to go under some major construction and I manage our clients technology lab so knowing things will be closed for 60-90 days is really not helping my stress-level stay down at all... I just need to remember to breathe and relax.)

Well, I'm extremely scared of spiders... I'm just putting that out there. I don't care how big or small it is, I'm still running and screaming...
    On a more serious note, I am actually really insecure about myself. Growing up I was really shy and sometimes I can still be shy depending on the situation. There are times when I just don't feel like participating because I don't think I'll look good, or I think others will judge me for how I am. I am my biggest critic and I think that is why I was so shy growing up. I have gotten better - mainly because my job is forcing me to get in there and talk to people, but I still have a long way to go. My DH has been such a great help in pushing me to get out there more - I might feel uncomfortable but he's usually right there with me and in the end it always turns out great. 
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    Married: 09/18/2009
    TTC #1: 01/2015
    BFP #1: May 2015 | EDD: Jan 2016 | MC: Jun 2015
    TTC#2: 07/2015

• Options

CD/DPO: 38/9

Timing: -5,-2,+1,+3

Testing Plans: Ive planned for this weekend this whole 2ww but now its approaching Im getting nervous. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I had more spotting yesterday and thought I was getting AF and was out :(  But temps are still high and no cramping so who knows

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone.
    Im starting my photography business and its really hard to get the initial clients. Im afraid I will fail but I know this is my LOVE and what I am suppose to do. Friends and family are very supportive (so that helps) but I am worried I am not enough to make a great/ successful business owner. 

• Options

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -1

Testing Plans: Saturday, I think. Or maybe I'll try and hold off to 14dpo (Monday).

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Feeling frustrated. Our timing wasn't great this month due to a lot of non-TTC things going on. I know rationally I could be KU or not be KU and feel exactly the same at 10dpo, but last time around I had hella sore boobs from about 7dpo until BFP, and my boobs just aren't that sore now. I know it's silly and it's early, but I just don't feel optimistic about this cycle.

Academic imposter syndrome, like this comic but more career/research related.

TTC #1 --- BFP #1 5/15, loss at 5 weeks --- BFP #2 12/15, loss at 4+3 --- RE testing 3/16 normal, still trying for our rainbow    

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -5, - 2, 0

Testing Plans:
    Friday if my Temps stays above my cover line, but I really think I'm out this month.

looking more like AF symptoms

I'm afraid that I am screwing up my kids and I am convinced I did something to cause my miscarriage.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD/DPO: 31 /4

Timing: -2, -1

Testing Plans: I hope to start testing daily around 10DPO, 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I got my cross hairs for O date on Sunday, but they are super low to the cover line. Last night I didn't sleep well, so I noted my temperature - but discarded it, since I don't think I got a full 3 hours of sleep... I am hoping that tomorrow my temps go up... but have a feeling that I might be going back to the WTO board... :( Anyone feel like a **Chart Stalk** to give me any input? I am known to have anovulatory cycles... think this may be another one? 

Hmmm... I have a fear of spiders ... I got bit by one when i was in my teens, and  part of my leg turned black, swelled up, and I couldn't walk on it for about a month (maybe a little longer)... Finally, It got better, but I have a dimple in my leg now where I got bit.... now, if i even see a spider outside, I demand my husband search the entire house for bugs and kill them all! 

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    @BakerBird525 HUGS!!! I have a slight heart issue that I have had tested literally dozens of times and have been told they don't *think* it will cause me any serious issues. They found that when I was 15, and I think that's why I developed anxiety problems! But my anxiety just exacerbates the symptoms of my heart issue (palpitations, tachycardia, chest tightness) and then I think I'm dying. It's awful. I haven't had any luck with anxiety meds. They cause me to have zero motivation and I could actually lay in bed and sleep the entire day, so I had to stop taking them. Anxiety is an ugly thing!
  • Options

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing: -3, -1, +1, +2

Testing Plans: I tested this morning knowing it would be too early, but I just couldn't resist! BFN of course.

My friend is going through an ugly divorce and getting out of an abusive marriage (which I am SO happy about!) So she and her 6 year old son are moving in with us. I'm really excited to have them but now I'm worried that if we get a BFP she'll feel like she has to leave. Lots of stress going on here lately.

Definitely weight. I look back at pictures when I was thinner and I can't believe I thought I was fat then!
  • Options
    edited July 2015

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4, -3, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: when I get home on 11 dpo.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: all set right now! I'm staffing a conference so I'm tired all the time but that's OK!

I am always worried that people ae talking about me or making fun of me. It's totally irrational I know ... But it's something I've always struggled with.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -6, -2, -1, O

Testing Plans: Trying to wait until AF is a miss... We'll see how that works out :)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Feeling optimistic today.

A shortcoming of mine lately is lack of energy. I haven't been as active lately as I used to be and that's killing me.
  • Options
    jsassyjsassy member
    Month/Cycle: 18/1

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -8, -6, -5, -4, -3, +2

Symptoms/Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Still upset about our timing this month. There is a part of me that hopes FF is wrong and that I actually O'd a couple of days earlier. Staring at my chart in hopes it changes or something...

Testing plans: Holding out for as long as I can. Hoping to wait until at least 10dpo.

I don't have a lot of girl friends - never have. I had a group of girl friends turn on me in the 7th grade in a pretty traumatic series of events and I never really recovered. I find that I get along better with guys, which hasn't caused any issues with DH. He knows I'm more of a "guy's girl" than a "girl's girl". As I get older, I find myself wondering what is wrong with me. Like I'm not a good friend or something. But I know thats not true.
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• Options
    itsmehere1212itsmehere1212 member
    edited July 2015

CD/DPO: 19/11 according to dotted crosshairs, although according to other body symptoms I think I may only be 4dpo

Timing: -1, -3, -5

Testing Plans: not till af, I'm pretty sure I missed this month and don't want to waste the awesome sale I got on frer

Original dotted crosshairs in 8 dpo, then solids on 10, then back to dotted on 8. FF is giving me a hard time, but I've been a horrible sleeper this whole cycle.

I have terrible OCD/anxiety, not that I like things clean and orderly, but that I have huge problems going about my everyday life. I am worrying about something 95% of the time and have been like this since middle school. Diagnosed OCD/gad, but I have been doing better.

Edit: words and chart
  • Options
    Chart won't attach.
  • Options

CD/DPO: 30/6

Timing: Every day from CD 15 to CD 24 (O day) except O-3, 2x on O-1

Testing Plans: Not until I get back from vacation on August 9th. So that will be 4 days past AF. (If AF doesn't arrive on vacation) :((

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Nothing much, just have had sore boobs since O.

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone

I am definitely a planner by nature, drives me absolutely nuts when people can't schedule things ahead of time (*cough in-laws cough*) and it's pretty embarrassing, but when it comes to TTC I definitely am always trying to plan ahead and figure out what will be happening during certain points in time (i.e. will I be pregnant during this holiday, when to tell people, how to tell people and a whole bunch of crazy stuff) but unfortunately besides temping, opks and having sex....I can't really plan for when the actual bfp will happen and I hate that. :-S

Me: 28, DH: 30 Married July 2014  DX: Severe MFI- 3 failed IUI's, IVF #1 Egg retrieval June 4th 2016, 5 day transfer- BFP Baby Boy! EDD 2/25/2017. Our sweet miracle Carter Bennett arrived 2/12/2017 6 lbs, 2 oz 19 inches. <3 Surprise BFP!!! Baby Girl due 10/1/2018.

• Options
    ejmo68ejmo68 member
    Month/Cycle:2/2

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -4,0

Testing Plans: tested today and got a BFN.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: I think I am out this month. Just ready for AF to be here so I can start over.

I have an irrational fear of getting in trouble such as being pulled over, or being yelled at for something. I freeze and panic and do not know how to handle the situation.

Me: 33 DH: 39
    DD 1: 5-24-13
    TTC#2: BFP: 8-23-15 MMC: 10-29-15
    DD 2: 9-15-16
    DD 3: 9-16-17

• Options
    ejmo68ejmo68 member
    @jsassy I almost typed out the exact same thing about not having any girl friends!!! I also had a bad situation with some girls when I was in 8th grade and it makes it really hard for me to trust girls.

• Options
    jsassyjsassy member
    ejmo68 said:

@jsassy I almost typed out the exact same thing about not having any girl friends!!! I also had a bad situation with some girls when I was in 8th grade and it makes it really hard for me to trust girls.

This is what scares me about having a DD. I would want to protect her from this in the worst way. My mom tried really hard when I was young, but her involvement seemed to make things exponentially worse. It's pretty amazing how long girls can hold onto things. Even now, those girls and I are not friends on FB. I see them and I know they see me, but still nothing. Not that I would ever request them or anything so I'm equally holding a grudge I guess :(
    Me: 35 - DH: 34
    Married: 08/2009
    BFP #1: 11/2010 - DS born 07/2011
    TTC #2: 02/2014
    RE Dx-Unexplained IF: 06/2015
    BFP #2: 08/12/15 - MC 08/27/15
    BFP #3: 03/11/16 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/09/16 - DD born 12/2016  <3

• Options
    ejmo68ejmo68 member
    @jsassy I have a 2yr old DD and I am dreading the middle school years. Girls are just so mean during middle school for some reason.

• Options
    jtsabojtsabo member
    BOH1025 said:

CD/DPO: 26

Timing: ???? Ff still has not confirmed an O date for me

Testing Plans: tested today bfn :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: just Want AF to get here already. Time for a new month

My weight has always been an insecurity of mine

I'm no expert but I would totally have thought day 15
  • Options

CD/DPO: 24/?

Timing: ? 

Testing Plans: Took an early test two days ago, BFN. Expecting my period 8/7... not sure when I will test again. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: Some cramping but really could be anything.

This is going to sound horrible, but I almost feel like I'm not giving my two-year-old enough attention because of TTC. My husband and I have had some issues this month with him being able to finish (he says too much pressure, although I really don't talk to him about it or try to put any pressure on him!) and I have gotten pretty upset about it a couple of times. Just in general this process has made me really moody, and when I feel really blue, I feel like I'm not as good of a mom, not as engaged, etc. I need help to focus on the wonderful kid I already have and not just the kid that I want for the future. This sounds horrible, don't judge me :-(
    Amanda

Nov siggy challenge: animals eating Thanksgiving food

BabyFruit Ticker
    Rhys - born 04.17.2013
    Harry - born 04.18.2016
  • Options
    jtsabojtsabo member
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 19/4

Timing: -4, 0, +1,+2

Testing Plans: trying to hold off for another 10 days... Not sure what AF is going to do this cycle as I usually have 32-35 day cycles so it seems a bit weird to o on day 15 so who the hell knows when late is late right?

Kind of just ranted above but also I'm having a general cramps AF is coming soon type feeling and thinking "really?! Do I get to spend 3/4 of my life either bleeding or cramping?!"

When someone tells me bad news like their partner broke up with them or grandma died I don't know what to do, I kind of awkwardly pat their arm or something but I am so shit. I don't know what to say or anything. It makes me think I'm a horrible person and they must think I don't care but I do, I just don't know how to act
  • Options
    BabyIntegersBabyIntegers member
    edited July 2015

CD/DPO: 22/6

Timing: -6, -1

Testing Plans: I tested last night like an idiot but I don't plan on testing again until FF tells me to. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4b0d48
    I have cramps today but most likely from the apples and cherries I ate, who knows. Also, yesterday while at work, my left breast started hurting. It felt like it was on fire. Within an hour, there was an area of redness above my nipple and started shaping. It curved around and had a line going towards my armpit. I had one of the nurses look at it and she said it looks just like Mastitis--that I should see a doctor right away. Of course, I freaked myself out on Dr. Google last night. I decided to wait and see what it does. Today, it still hurts but the redness has gone down so I'm debating whether or not I should go. I think I'm gonna give it one more day and see if it clears up. 

GTKY: I once was involved in a relationship with a Sociopath/Psychopath. I escaped in 2011, became an agoraphobe for three years, experienced an identity/faith crisis. Due to the trauma from that, I am triggered if anyone displays behavior that resembles him. It makes it very difficult for me to make friends when I used to have so many. It makes it very hard to fit in at work. When I am triggered, my whole body heats up. My face and neck turns red. My perception becomes clouded and I cannot think. However, I did years of therapy, learned amazing coping skills, became super self aware, learned how to be assertive and I've done a lot of work to educate other victims about this type of pathology. 

I didn't grow up in any one place. My Dad was in the military so we moved around a lot. I admire people who have had the same girlfriends their entire lives. When I watch movies where girlfriends dart over to someone else's house to get them out of bed and cheer them up, I tear up because I wish that I had that.  

I have a roach phobia and I cannot eat peel and eat shrimp because it reminds me of a roach body. It's pretty absurd! 

One of my shortcomings is that when I am in fear, I can become pretty defensive and closed off to feedback. I plan on finding a seminar/class for this type of thing. I've worked very hard to not view life as one big trigger, but sometimes it gets the best of me.

• Options
    QuipperyQuippery member
    edited July 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2-3

CD/DPO: 29/ 8-10

Timing: Not bad, not bad

Testing Plans: I would very much like to wait until next Wednesday, but I don't know if I can hold out!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: My temp has been steadily increasing for the last 10-11 days (except for one brief drop a couple days ago) without leveling out. This is my first time charting, so I'm not sure if this is normal? I though it would have evened out a bit more...

I'm scared that I don't get attached to others as easily as some people. It takes me a really, really, really long time to form strong relationships, and even then I'm afraid that they're only a missed email from fading away.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Me: 26, DH: 31
    Married: August 13, 2011
    Due Date: June 15, 2017
    Fur Babies: Remi (Labrador, 9) and Brutus (Pug, 4)
  • Options
    Hey does anyone know what makes temperatures drop in luteal phase? I thought they were supposed to stay up but mine has been dropping. 
  • Options
    Hey does anyone know what makes temperatures drop in luteal phase? I thought they were supposed to stay up but mine has been dropping. 
    They aren't below your cover line, so I wouldn't worry.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @BabyIntergers - I agree, above the coverline, so still looks good.

I do not have a lot of IRL friends either. I have my BFF - she is like a sister to me and I have known her for over 25 years. But our relationship has had a family quality too of being angry and hating each other sometimes. We have had years where we don't speak. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  20/7

Timing: -4, -1, 0, +1

Testing Plans: It's my first go at this, so I'm going to wait until AF comes. I have regular cycles, so if I don't get my period when I'm supposed to, I'm testing ASAP. 

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Chart Stalk: RANT: I lurked for weeks on TB. Mostly because I am SO NEW at this. I practiced willful ignorance on all things pregnancy and motherhood related for most of my adult life (I'm 38). So after deciding with my hubs to do this, I became a voracious reader of all things preg related, including TB. Then I decided I wanted to comment, but I didn't have an account. So I signed up and then I learned I had to wait another 72 hours. Which was a really long 3 days as I've been waiting my entire life to "allow" myself to talk about this stuff and when I finally did, I had to wait yet again! 

GTKY: Be vulnerable. Share one of your shortcomings, fears, or insecurities with everyone. I really am glad I'm finally allowed to comment because like many on here, I have some major anxiety. I get performance anxiety which is a major problem in my profession, which requires giving public talks and presentations all the time! I've had full-blown panic attacks where I feel like I'm in a tunnel and my thoughts are like water running through my fingers while I try to hold it in a cup in my hands.  I can control it with xanax and propanalol, which I'm not sure I can take if I get pregnant. I asked my OBGYN about it and he gave me the worst answer ever. He immediately said absolutely not. My face fell. Then he came back in the room and said, actually, I can. So I have no idea. He also gave me no information whatsoever. I don't even know if I can drink alcohol/coffee. He told me that "the industry standard is to say none whatsoever. But the reality is it's probably fine." What does that mean?! If it's fine, how MUCH is okay? I don't know if I can spin or lift weights, either. He said "nothing too strenuous but you're probably fine." Well what does that mean? What counts as "too strenuous?" The TurboSpin classes I go to basically bring me to near nausea, but they are the best stress reliever I know of! Back to the anxiety, no one knows it at all. Everyone thinks I am an exceptional public speaker. So basically I walk around all day feeling like a duck. Calm on top of the water, but swimming like mad underneath. 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16