1st Trimester

Please help! Im concerned...

I am 5 weeks along and i have been spotting(pink, red and brown) for about 3 weeks non stop with only one day without. I have had some cramping here and there, but no clots or tissue i have noticed yet. I am worried about my baby and i just want to know if this is something serious or not....i am going to see a doctor tomorrow but am wondering if anyone else has experience spotting for this long??

Re: Please help! Im concerned...

• I had this with my daughter, my spotting was more 1-2 weeks and all was well. It can be very scary but try to rest and drink lots of water, easier said than done I know! Hoping all goes well at the dr!
  • I had brown spotting for 3 weeks from weeks 4-6. I went in for a scan at 5 weeks and they could see the sac. I went back in for a second scan at 6 weeks and there was a heart beat. I'm now 32 weeks with a very active baby. I was told that it's common but not normal. They didn't know why I was spotting. Try not to worry and relax as much as possible.
  • Loading the player...
  • I spotted for a day, a more brownish color. If it is blood red I would call a doctor but you can also call your office to if it will give you piece of mind to make sure everything is okay. With my sister she felt like she had a period and my niece was super healthy so it doesn't always mean for the worst if you see spotting. As the other ladies said, try not to think the worst of everything and if you need extra reassurance, just call up your doctor. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker