February 2016 Moms

Team Pink, Blue, or Green?

hlmdeckhlmdeck member
edited July 2015 in February 2016 Moms
Some of you lucky ducks are already finding out the sex of your little ducklings! Let's see if we can get some numbers going as more of us find out as the weeks go on. Of course it would be fun to get an idea of how many are Team Green as well!

Team Pink, Blue, or Green? 106 votes

Boy
16% 17 votes
Girl
22% 24 votes
Team Green
61% 65 votes

Re: Team Pink, Blue, or Green?

• I put girl for now because that was the educated guess the tech took. It's early though and she could be wrong!
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • We're team green "for now" but we will see if we can hold strong!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @BumpAdmin can this be pinned to the top?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just a thought, for us twin moms, what if there's one of each? (I don't actually know yet.) Can you add an option?
  • ss456 said:

Just a thought, for us twin moms, what if there's one of each? (I don't actually know yet.) Can you add an option?

I don't think you can edit polls. I'm sure there will be a new thread when we are all closer to our anatomy scans- especially if this one isn't pinned ;)
  • hlmdeck said:

True statement, can't be edited unfortunately. I thought this would be, for now, a good way to cut back on all the individual posts announcng the sex of each baby.

That's ok, no big deal. And yes, FABULOUS idea to create this thread. We can't all do a new post on our boy vs girl news.
  • Girl. Found out yesterday.
  • I'm only 13 wks and I'm due 3 feb...how is everyone finding out so early?
  • kalenvan said:

I'm only 13 wks and I'm due 3 feb...how is everyone finding out so early?

I found out through the verifi blood test.
  • It will be fun to watch the poll results change as people find out - or not, I'm team green but just happy to follow along!
  • We are team green this time and so excited! We have 2 boys together and he has 2 boys before me....

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm mobile, so I am not sure if I can make a poll. It would be cool if someone did another poll to see if the Chinese gender test was correct.
  • BlySoto said:

I'm mobile, so I am not sure if I can make a poll. It would be cool if someone did another poll to see if the Chinese gender test was correct.

You can make a poll mobile.

Most people won't know the sex until September at least so maybe wait until then so it doesn't have to get bumped. Gives you time to google how to make a poll mobile
  • Team Green this time around, my first two pregnancies I found out. My fiancé doesn't want to know until the birth & it's his first. I'm excited to wait this time. I had an appt/ultrasound yesterday & I could've found out in a week or so through a blood test, but I said no....that was a little hard. Lol
  • Team Green here, too. We were with our first and it was a really cool experience!
    Married 8.5.12
    Caleb born 10.9.13
    2.0 due 2.1.16
  • Team Green here again as well! It was so exciting to find out at the birth last time.

• I find out for sure in about a week but I went with team pink. Our family has grown by 5 boys in the last 15 months. We're ready to break the cycle!
  • I like to tell people we are Team Clear. I think we are having a girl but we are happy either way.
  • Team Green! With My first pregnancy I found out. My fiancé doesn't want to know until the birth (it's his first.) I'm excited to wait but also it will drive me completely bonkers!!!
    8-}
  • Pink! I did the blood test as well and we're having a girl!
  • Did your OB do the verifi test?
  • @rachellariel88 how long did it take to get the results of your blood test? I go for mine next week and can't wait to find out!
  • We are having a girl!
    DD: 8  DD: 3.5  DS:18M
    Baby #4 Due: 2/4/2016
    Feb16 August Siggy Challenge
    Favorite TV Mom

• Just found out today from my Materniti21 test that 1)it's all negative :) and 2) we are having a girl! we have a 2 yr old boy, so we are excited and nervous about having a girl!

September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • Congrats @Monkeybutt80! Jealous you get to buy all the cute clothes! And it's totally unfair girls have way cuter clothes than boys!

I'm team green for now since I won't find out until middle of Sept as my office doesn't look for sex and the NT scan.

Married.....09/08/2012
    Baby F.......02/02/2016
  • We are having a girl! And our tests came back negative super relieved over here and a little nervous about having a girl too @Monkeybutt80 as we have a nearly 2 year old boy.
  • @Bfavors  Thank you! I have to 100% agree that girls clothes are sooo much more fun to shop for than boys!!! I am already worried about the $$$ I am going to spend on her clothes! 
    @Aussiechicka I am sure there isn't a huge difference in taking care of newborn boy v. girl, but I am still scared and almost feel like I am back to being a first time mom! 
    September Sig challenge: Fall
    imageimage
  • I had a cvs because of a known chromosome abnormality so I found out at 12 weeks I'm having a healthy baby girl which is a huge relief after losing my last daughter at 20 weeks in November 2013.
  • We just got our blood test results today.  I'm a little sad to learn that I am a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis.  My husband is getting tested.  I was told it is a 1/32 chance he has it, but if he does, it is a 1/4 the baby will.  

I did found out baby is a girl.  We are both absolutely elated with that part of the news.  We hope that our little sweetheart is healthy.  Husband is getting his blood drawn tomorrow.  Keep us in your Ts&Ps.  
    Due Date:  Feb. 24, 2016
    Team--Pink (but our nursery is Orange, Blue, & Purple!)

Feb 2016 September Siggy Challenge:  Things I Love About Fall--Pumpkins!