Infertility
Options

Trigger shot tonight.... 1st IVF

gkamerman78gkamerman78 member
edited July 2015 in Infertility
So I'm super nervous tonight I took my trigger shot tonight and have retrieval on Thursday and I am so nervous that I messed something up.... lol its like I was taking a test or something. I have been so excited that I never got nervous until now! I started to worry at my u/s today when they kept asking me how I felt I guess due to the amount of follicles in my one ovary. Then I thought is this not normal? Did I do something wrong? I know this is all nerves but sometimes it's funny and other times I'm like oh gosh what have I done wrong?

Re: Trigger shot tonight.... 1st IVF

• Options
    You are likely just fine :) you can ask them to test your hcg to make sure if you're worried. Best of luck to you !
  • Options
    @przemosbabe You Were Correct Everything Is GOOD, RETRIEVAL Is This Am FX.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Omg let me know how it goes :)
  • Options
    That's great! Keep us posted!
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    TTC #1 - since 10/16/2012 
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck!! Fx!!
  • Options
    FX!!!
    Married since 2013, TTC since 2/2014
    Me : 32 with DOR 
     DH: 35 with 0% morphology 

History:  
    IVF #1 with ICSI 2/15- Banked 3 embryos
    IVF #2 with ICSI 3/15: Banked 2 embryos
    IVF #3 with ICSI 4/15: Banked 1 embryo
    IVF #4 with ICSI 6/15: Banked 1 embryo
    FET #1: 7/25: Waiting for Beta results 

• Options
    Morning ladies.... my retrieval went very well and the doc who did it was very funny because there were 26 eggs and then asked if I was from this planet , he did this because I only have 1 ovary. He was clearly surprised.... FX for a 5 day transfer with plenty left to freeze.
  • Options
  • Options
    I'm so glad it went well! 
  • Options
    dvg716dvg716 member
    Good Luck!  I felt the same way!  The other injections I didn't worry about, but I was convinced I messed up the trigger!  I didn't feel better till I heard from my nurse that my levels looked good.  
  • Options
    That's so wonderful, lady!!!! I'm so happy for you and I'll be back in 5 days.
  • Options
    Congrats! That's great news!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone so much but I am curious if I am in an unusual amount of pain. I have had no pain or cramping up until the retrieval. Now today I know when I have to pee because I can't bare to move. Then when I do go it feels like my insides are trying to fall out..... is this normal?
  • Options
    c0513c0513 member
    @gkamerman78 i think you should call your doctor after my retrieval I was tired and a little cramping but nothing like your describing :-S .. It was my first time as well but ur situation is a little different but I don't think that's normal ..
    Keep us posted <3
  • Options
    @gkamerman78 I feel the exact same way!
  • Options
    I dodnt feel like that. Did you call the doc? If so what did they say ?
  • Options
    Congrats on those numbers. I felt sore and had some cramping but not like you described. Did you call the doctor yet?
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have spoken to the Dr and they think it may be because my estrogen level was almost 4000. I have started to feel better though so I think I'm on the mend ...... Good news I had 8 mature eggs that all fertilized and have all split properly going into day two they assured me today I would be having a day 5 transfer....yea!
  • Options
    That's great! Keep us posted and continue to rest and feel better
    Me - 32 
    Husband - 32
    IVF#1 6/2015 BFN 
    FET 7/2015 - BFP

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats @gkamerman78