February 2016 Moms

Dermals and pregnancy

so I talked to my docter she said it was up to me if I left them in or not but if I end up needing a c-section they will probably end up being a problem. So any already moms out there have dermal piercing? Did you get yours taken out, did they come out when you got bigger by them selves, is it worth getting taken out?

Re: Dermals and pregnancy

• Depends on where it is. Dermals can be anywhere. I took all my piercings out when I had my DD because my belly ring became uncomfy and I also had some other piercing that became a nuance while pregnant. If it was me, I would take them out only because you don't know what's going to happen and you need to prepare for anything.
  • Where are they?
  • Loading the player...
  • I took the remainder of my piercings out at the end of my pregnancy with my daughter.... My face got so swollen at the end, my monroe sunk into my lip and I had to go to that tattoo parlor to get it out. Not fun.  How do you even get dermals out? I thought you have to cut them out? Sorry I have no experience with dermals- I would just say go with your gut, if you think it's going to become an issue- just take them out 

Spontaneous pregnancy #1
    DD1 July 31, 2011

Trying for #2 since Oct 11
    732973 Clomid Cycles
    2 IUIs 
    3 Fresh IVFs= 1 Ectopic treated with MTX
    Spontaneous pregnancy #2= Ectopic #2= lost left tube
    Spontaneous pregnancy #3= DD2 January 29, 2016
    Spontaneous pregnancy #4= Ectopic #3
    Spontaneous pregnancy #5= Baby #3 is a BOY!!! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • They r in my lower back.