Baby Names
Options

Middle name ?

Lalala2326Lalala2326 member
edited July 2015 in Baby Names
Lydia Justine? My daughter has my middle name, and we have been trying to think of a middle name for our second child if we have a girl (due in 10 days and do not know sex of the baby). We have a boy's name with a middle name that has meaning. My husband's name is Justin, so that would give this baby's name some meaning also similar to my daughter's. I'm just needing outside perspective on whether it sounds funny or if it is odd to use the feminine version of dad's name for daughter's middle name. We are set on using Lydia as the first name. Thank you!

Re: Middle name ?

• Options
    I think it's fine, Lydia Justine sounds lovely.

I'm just super glad you're not using Justin!
    Oh no. I wouldn't do that to the poor child. I'm debating on whether the feminine version is odd already. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I think it's fine, Lydia Justine sounds lovely.

I'm just super glad you're not using Justin!
    Oh no. I wouldn't do that to the poor child. I'm debating on whether the feminine version is odd already. :)
    You are good people. I like you.
  • Options
    I love Lydia! Lydia Justine sounds great and I think it is a nice way to incorporate your DHs name.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Love it!
  • Options
    I really like it. But if you're unsure what about a feminine version of your husband's middle name?
  • Options
    kmkrushi said:
    I really like it. But if you're unsure what about a feminine version of your husband's middle name?
    There really isn't one for his middle name.
  • Options

kmkrushi said:

There really isn't one for his middle name.

What is it? Maybe we can come up with something that you like. But if not, Justine is still beautiful.
  • Options
    Lydia Justine is fine, but if it was me I would just use the 1st letter of his name to honor him because then you get AMAZING choices like Lydia Jane or Lydia June. (Love the name Lydia, btw!) :)
  • Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    I like Lydia Justine.
  • Options
    LNic5LNic5 member
    I think Lydia Justine works just fine and isn't weird at all!!
  • Options
    I think it is sweet to name her after her dad. Justine is one of my favorite names and I think Lydia Justine is gorgeous.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    I think it's nice.  I like Justine.

• Options
    I like the way Lydia Justine sounds
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    ecwkecwk member
    Very pretty name!

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone :) Now that we finally found a decent girl's name, we are surely having a boy though, right? ;)