January 2016 Moms

Cookie Dough!

Ladies! I cant help it:/ Ive been craving Cookie Dough ice cream for the longest time! I go to my local supermarket and I see it, Wallgreens and I see it. Convenience store, and I see it again!

Re: Cookie Dough!

• Get some! It doesn't have the raw egg in it. I went to a burger place last night where they sold gourmet cookie dough in little cups and it was the best thing ever! Love me some cookie dough!!
  • Get it. Eat it. Love it.

• Loading the player...
  • THANK YOU! Im so buying some when I get out of work!!! I want to cry of happiness LOL
  • Make sure you read the label...some of it says to not eat raw, which I never followed until I got pregnant. If you search online (Pinterest) you can find some good homemade, eggless cookie dough recipes.
  • Now I want cookie dough I've cream too! I've been eyeballing the Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream at the store but resisting, and I love their half baked one too. So delicious.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • l4rkl4rk member
    Is there any food post where we don't all say "just eat it"? Don't try to get pregnant women not to tell you to eat all the things. :) image
    Ahahaha yes. If anything, you'll just have 5 more people running out to get cookie dough ice cream. But we definitely won't play "voice of reason"...!
  • Trader Joe's cookie dough in the refrigerator case is egg free.
  • I agree, just get some! You will be so much happier!
  • I want cookie dough ice cream now...awesome lol
  • Gigi's cupcakes has a cookie dough flavored cupcake that I am craving so hard now!
  • sck601sck601 member
    @mamaksweez I used to be a baker at Gigi's! (I feel like I've worked everywhere you all mention) the cookie dough cupcake was my all time favorite!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I just msged DH to make sure he doesn't come home without cookie dough ice cream. So excited I want all the cookie dough :)
  • It's delicious and I eat some by the spoonful almost daily...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • For anyone interested, buzzfeed did an experiment where they separated all the cookie dough from the ice cream and weighed it to see which brand had more. Ben and Jerry's won by a lot. You're welcome.

You're the best. Wealth of knowledge.
  • I was making cookies for the neighbor the other day. I may have had a spoonful of cookie dough. I could not resist. It was fantastic.
  • nanampnanamp member
    Most eggs in the states go through a variation of pastuerization. So even if you inadvertently eat raw eggs, you'll probably be fine. I imagine there's a higher risk for salmonella from stuff that touched raw chicken nowadays.
  • Im sorry I made all of you ladies want Cookie Dough! ❤️❤️❤️
  • Got cookie dough ice cream last night and forgot it at my parents house. Crying.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • sck601sck601 member
    Ben and Jerrys Half Baked. That is all

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• I bought Ben & Jerrys cookie dough today, already had some and it was great. I am sad that I haven't been able to find Half baked where I'm living now because that was my fav :(( Saw a peanut butter cookie dough one today and will need to try that next time...
    BabyFruit Ticker