September 2015 Moms

baby girls come early

My baby girl is due 25th September but everyone keeps telling me to expect her way before that time,anyone out there had there baby girls before you Edd, ;;)

Re: baby girls come early

• Nope. My girl was a week late and I ended up being induced.
  • My girl came 8 days early! She was due on my husband's bday but I guess wanted her own birthday :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • My friend just had her baby girl, she was almost 2 weeks past her due date before they induced her
  • Nope. 10 days late with an induction. I've never heard that before!
  • My friend gave birth to her baby boy today! 4 weeks prior to her due date. A healthy baby boy who was considered a "late premie". He's 5 pounds 14oz. No NICU
  • I have had a boy and a girl and both were over a week late. Didn't matter the sex or first or second pregnancy.
  • I was convinced my daughter would be early. She was 11 days late and induced. It's a rough 11 days when you had it decided she would be early.
  • I don't think gender has anything to do with when you go into labor. .both of my friends that went a few weeks early had boys
  • Nope. My daughter was a week past due date. I have 4 friends who've all given birth in the last 2 months. The 2 boys were early at 37 weeks and the 2 girls went the full 40. I'm having another girl so we shall see what happens
  • Gender definitely doesn't have anything to do with how early they come. One of my girls was late and one 13 days early. Two boys came early and one late.
  • I was convinced my daughter would be early. She was 11 days late and induced. It's a rough 11 days when you had it decided she would be early.
    This! The end is always worse when you are convinced they will be early. 
  • My boy and girl were both born "early"! He was a week early and she was 3 weeks early. I think it all depends on your body, not on their genitals. :)
  • Yup my girl was due sept 9 had her at 32 weeks 8 weeks early July 17 th my sisters birthday she is currently in NICU until term :( . Can't wait to bring her home!