Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Remembering my babies

babbysweet2babbysweet2 member
I had an ectopic pregnancy in June and a chemical pregnancy in April. It has been hard but yesterday my brother gave me a painting to symbolize the babies. The flowers for June and April are a rose and a daisy. My husband is going to hang it in the room that will be our nursery. Then after we have out rainbow it will be like out angel babies are watching over him or her.

Re: Remembering my babies

• Thats beautiful. Very sorry for your losses. I had 2 MCs this year too. First was a chemical pregnancy but for me it's the MMC I lost at 12w4 (baby was 8w2d) in June that I think about the most. Baby was due right around christmas so I may do something like get a special angel ornament for him/her. Wishing you well and healing, and the best for the future!!
  • That's so beautiful. I'm sorry for your loss but happy you have such a wonderful remembrance of your babies.
  • Loading the player...
  • ALC08ALC08 member
    That's a great idea! So sorry for your losses. I have had two MCs in the past year. I found some great things on etsy to have as a keepsake. After my 2nd MC I got a necklace w angel wings, 2 birthstones and a disk that says "I carry you in my heart instead of my arms". I love it, i really felt like i needed something and i feel like it has helped me in a way.
  • I love the I carry you in my heart instead of my arms that is beautiful