Boston Babies
Options

Curious Kids daycare in Hudson, MA

hi Everyone
My husband and I live in Bolton and we are just starting to look for daycare in our area. We visited Curios Kids yesterday in Hudson--anyone have experience with the center?
Also if you are aware of other daycares in the Bolton area please pass them along. It appears that we don't have many options!

Thanks

Re: Curious Kids daycare in Hudson, MA

• Options
    dreshoesdreshoes member
    edited September 2015
    I live in Bolton also! just wondering, would you possibly consider a nanny share? I'm due in November and also checked out Curious Kids. I thought it was good and have heard from other moms that they are satisfied with it. One of the moms said her daughter was constantly sick there though until they pulled her out and got a nanny. I also checked out the Cottage Children's Center in Marlborough and found it very superior, although a bit more expensive. The main woman in the infant room has been there for over 10 years, they are all older experienced women with a very nice calming vibe and have been there for more than a few years. I'm personally looking for a less expensive at home daycare wth fewer kids in Hudson or close by but with no luck at all. I haven't really explored the nanny option yet by a nanny share sounds like it might be a great option, let me know if you are interested.