Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Anyone else?

I'm a little worried about some things going on with my body recently. I experienced a late miscarriage about 7 months ago. But a few weeks ago, I had a cyst on my ovary. After the cyst ruptured it caused me to bleed like a period. Therefore, I had 2 periods last month. My first one was on the 15th and the cyst bleeding started the 30th. Now, Im confused on when Im supposed to start my period. Its now past the 15th and I haven't started so now I'm thinking I should start the 30th? I wasn't sure if I even ovulated with my second period.( cyst bleeding)  I also looked online and it said sometimes you have abnormal bleeding because you didn't ovulate with your last period. Yesterday, I had a nose bleed (which happened to me in my last pregnancy and that's sort of how I found out I was pregnant) I took two pregnancy tests and both are negative but it could be too early if my period is supposed to come around the 30th. Anyone else have this happen?

Re: Anyone else?

• Yes it would definitely be too early if your period isn't due until the 30th.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.