6 weeks after TFMR and now possible Ectopic - Not coping, advice needed :) — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

6 weeks after TFMR and now possible Ectopic - Not coping, advice needed :)

Hi all, 

I had a d&c 6 weeks ago at 15 weeks the baby was not compatible with life. I have not had a period since. I had some pregnancy like symptoms a few weeks ago and got 5 days of very very faint positives that got fainter as the week went on. I went to doctors and got a blood test Friday 17th July and got results today negative but 10hcg. I have a ultrasound booked tomorrow as I have previously had a cyst removed from my left ovary- so the doctor was concerned possible ectopic. I am losing my mind and literally dont think I will cope if thats the case. Whats your opinions? Does ectopic pregnancy show positive or negative? Im hoping its just chemical or left over hormone from last pregnancy, but doc seems to think the hormone should be out by now. I am just not coping, how do I keep going? :( Thanks for listening x  

Re: 6 weeks after TFMR and now possible Ectopic - Not coping, advice needed :)

• MamaBishMamaBish member
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited July 2015
    I'm so very sorry for your loss. I don't have any advice as far as what is happening as I only experienced a later loss and subsequent stillbirth.

I can give you some coping advice though. Be kind to yourself and try not to think about the whys and what ifs. I know it's hard not to, but it doesn't help. Try to find something to distract yourself (I like grown up coloring books and gardening) and just take it easy. You may want to look into therapy as well, I go every couple weeks and it really does help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     Rainbow baby Savannah born 5.13.16 at 30 weeks    
     ♥ 
    Baby Cadence born still 3.24.15 at 28 weeks 

• Las135Las135 member
    Fourth Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Love Its Photogenic

Hello,

I am not sure that I will be of much help because my case was much different. I just had a ruptured ectopic last week, and my betas were low but not near as low as yours. Mine were also increasing, but very slowly. If your HCG is 10, I wouldn't anticipate them seeing too much in your uterus or tubes. My HCG was 1000 and they didn't see anything, anywhere.  I would request a second beta hcg to see if your level is rising or continuing to decrease. Hopefully you will get some more answers from your OB.   Good luck!

BFP#1 -3/18/12- M/C 3/31/12,
    BFP#2 -4/25/12, Beta#1 17dpo= 800, Beta#2 20dpo= 3800, Ethan James born 1-5-13

BFP#3- February 2015- natural miscarriage

BFP#4- June 2015- Ruptured ectopic, severe hemorrhage and loss of left tube on 7/10/2015

BFP#5- 12/18/15

• Have you tested since your d&c? Do you know what your HCG numbers were? I'm so sorry you are going through this. It took 4 weeks post D&C for my numbers to 0 out when I was 7 weeks with twins. I had random pregnancy symptoms throughout those 4 weeks... is it possible it is just left over HCG?

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers