124»

Answers

• Options
    My husband and I finally picked Colton Knox as our boy name
  • Options
    We chose Branson Oliver :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've had some boys names that we both liked but didn't love until Connor was mentioned. We will use Joseph as the middle name because it will be 4th gen for middle name in DH's family. Connor Joseph so far :)
  • Options
    I love that name! My husband is named Corbin and he is always getting compliments. I've also never met another and like that it's rare but easy to pronounce/practical. If I wasn't personally against the jr. Concept it would be my top choice
  • Options
    LC122LC122 member
    hrausch1 said:

For a boy it's we are probably gonna name him Connor. I'm not sure with middle names yet so i was thinking Christopher after the father. If we have a girl we are pretty set on naming her Evangeline Lily.

Are you aware that Evangeline Lily is the name of an actress? Most famously (I think) of the TV show Lost.
  • Options
    mhg54mhg54 member
    Our little boy will be named Parker Walter!
  • Options
    My little man is going to be Jack Randall. Both are family names.
  • Options
    Aijalynne said:

I love that name! My husband is named Corbin and he is always getting compliments. I've also never met another and like that it's rare but easy to pronounce/practical. If I wasn't personally against the jr. Concept it would be my top choice

My brother in law is Corbin! That side is full of Corbins and Franks. :) we named the dog Frank, so that's still floating around. I suppose it'd be rude to not let Corb get to name his children that if he wants.... if he has kids someday.

We have Quinton John, but Jack for a nickname. :) Baby Q
  • Options
    My baby BOY will be named Corin Bryant
  • Options
    99% sure we have settled on a middle name for Henry. Looks like he will be Henry Lee :) not crazy about Lee but it's SO's middle name and he is so excited to use it. After the heated debate about not naming him Kevin after his grandfather, I don't want to say no to this one. Lol
  • Options

I get odd looks when I tell our boys name jaxton cole is it weird? We like it but I'm really debating on changing it not that I should care what other people think but it is his name for the rest of his life

Since you asked...Honestly- it's made up. Jaxton is pretty bad. Why not just use Jackson? Cole is cute, too.
  • Options
    We have decided on Dylan Cole!
  • Options
    tetchytetchy member
    edited July 2015
    I get odd looks when I tell our boys name jaxton cole is it weird? We like it but I'm really debating on changing it not that I should care what other people think but it is his name for the rest of his life

I have a cousin?/relation that is about 4 by that name.  It isn't the typical spelling but, people will get used to it.
  • Options
    tetchy said:

I have a cousin?/relation that is about 4 by that name.  It isn't the typical spelling but, people will get used to it.

Seems every other baby boy I meet lately is Jaxton, Jaxon, some variant, but always with an "x". Maybe because of Sons of Anarchy? Maybe it'll be so popular that it won't be unusual and they'll find their names on plastic junk in gift shops. Haha! (Not bitter about a uniquely spelled name...nope not one bit!)

Other names I see all the time are Grayson and Cole/Kole.
  • Options
    We are having a boy His name will be Anthony Carlyle.
  • Options

We chose Branson Oliver :)

Do you have any connection to Branson, Missouri? I went to college there and that's where my husband and I met, so I briefly considered that as a name... I shy away from anything with -on, -in, or -en since they're so common right now though... Plus my last Name is Brown and I don't think that flows. But anyway! Interesting choice; what made you think of it?
  • Options
    Lil man will be Thomas William
  • Options
    @duckinoven I love the name Thomas!! Especially Thomas rather than Tom. I would use it, but it's an ex's name... so haven't brought it up 

SaveSave
  • Options
    We're leaning towards Ardan Tracy. We were going to wait till we meet him to decide but we've both started thinking of him as Ardan so it may be settled
  • Options
    @staudt323 have you read or seen the show Outlander? There's a character in it named Jack Randall
  • Options
    @VegDumpling thank you! I call him and Thomas but DH has been saying Tommy. FIL speaks Spanish so he will probably be called Tomas or Memo (nickname for Guillermo/William) by grandpa.
  • Options
  • Options
    Rylan Andrew
  • Options
    Nico or Noah Are what we like ATM :)
  • Options
    Elliott James. For now. Our boy names keep changing because it's hard to come onto a boy's name we both love. Since most of the names we come across are simply just liked, we keep changing our minds.
  • Options
    We're expecting twin boys. Naming them Thayer and Tirion, Reid for both middle names.
  • Options
    spottedgingerspottedginger member
    edited August 2015
    @baloghc1 is Tirion pronounced like Tyrion lannister from GOT?
  • Options
    We are naming our boy Preston Owen
  • Options
    Wow, great names everyone! We're team green (edd Dec 3). We have a list going and will decide when we meet him or her. DH thinks the baby is a girl and I think boy so name talks have been interesting!
    Boy list: Evan, Eli, Ezra, Brennan, Beckett, Bennett, and Levi
  • Options
    We already have a Dexter Tiberius. This time if we have another boy we like Calum Harrison. Harrison is my MIL's maiden name and she's been begging us to use it since it won't be passed on in her family.
  • Options
    Just found out. And we have named him Jamison Wayne
  • Options
    We are having a boy and my favorite boy name is Bennett. My husband loves the name Jett. At first I didn't like that name at all but it's growing on me. I don't think the grandparents will like it. So if we choose it we are keeping it a secret until after the baby is born. After the name is official people tend to keep the opinion about the name to themselves!
  • Options
    ACarter0914ACarter0914 member
    edited August 2015
    Tucker Edward!

*Edwards a family name on my husbands side - I didn't name my baby after the guy from Twlight
  • Options
    We are thinking of Kaidan Scott with "Danny" for a nickname. Dan & Scott are my FIL & father's names. We do want our boy to have a name of his own, which is why we are thinking Kaidan instead of Daniel.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Isiah Nicholas baby boys name due the 24th of december
  • Options
    Our December boy is Grayson Joseph
  • Options
    We've decided on Campbell Laird. The middle name is my maiden name so it's different but we love how it sounds together. Especially Bc we there aren't any boys to carry on maiden name!...