December 2015 Moms

17 weeks with twins.... So achy/tired

So here I am 17 weeks with Twins I had about 2 weeks of feeling really good from 13-15. And now I am so sore and achy all time!!!! After sitting for too long, after walking to long, too much cleaning.... And the lack of sleep already! Its going to be a long 23 weeks! Anyone with me??

Re: 17 weeks with twins.... So achy/tired

• kleshellekleshelle member
    edited July 2015
    I have WAY more energy than first tri (I felt like first tri was a dream bc I felt so absent from exhaustion), but still tired feeling... Even though I no longer require a nap like I absolutely HAD to have. I'm 20 weeks, and I second the achy feelings after being active... I need to start walking of the evenings I've heard it helps.
  • I have twins that are almost 2 and that pregnancy was so long and misarable. I had to stop working around 20 weeks bc I couldn't make it through the day any more. Nap as much as you can making two babies takes so much out of you. But the tired you feel now will only double when they come out for the first 6 weeks.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm 17w and have tons of energy, I feel like my normal self. But that's a single baby and not twins! You twin mamas have all the aches and pains, etc x2! Get tons of rest and maybe have your SO give you a nice massage :)
  • I am currently 20 weeks with twin boys. I am right there with ya. I get a back ache if i sit to long. I am awake twice a night....i am trying to nap when i can. My legs hurt....and not sure if yours have started moving but once mine started that starts a whole other set of aches and pains. But i am still trying to enjoy every minute....i just keep remembering its all for my little boys! Best wishes!!