1st Trimester

Cramping during first trimester

atuaitanuatuaitanu member
edited July 2015 in 1st Trimester
Im new here and I just found out I'm pregnant with my first! I'm so excited I can barely stand it! Being so excited makes me extra worried about making sure nothing bad happens! I've been cramping the last week... Since I found out. It's not everyday but some days it's worse than others. Sometimes it feels like a pulling feeling and I know that's normal... But I also get cramps that feel like my period cramps. Does anyone know if that is normal? Should I be worried?

Re: Cramping during first trimester

• I am also a ftm and I have the same issues!!! I'm so worried but I try to just not think about it. I work with kids all day so I'm on my feet almost 9 hours a day so when I do sit down at the end of the day I feel it like crazy. I try to think that feeling something is better than nothing.
  • I work with kids all day too! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this! I just need to not think about it! I feel like being a first time mom is hard because you don't know what to expect your body to do. And you don't know what's normal and what's not!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's completely normal to feel the cramping. I just had my first appointment today. (We didn't know how far along I was) and the doctor said its normal. However, if there is any bleeding you should contact your OBGYN as soon as possible.