October 2015 Moms

Nursery

2»

Re: Nursery

• I have 4 boys and I'm having a girl. I still haven't even figured out who is going where to figure out where to put the crib. That and my husband said we'll set it up "in the fall."
  • I've gotten an influx of baby clothes from friends lately and was feeling overwhelmed. Last night, after a lot of sorting and a major Target run, I got the closet started!

I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing that I happened to choose the same nursery colors as the Target college line. Lots of options but lots of money to potentially spend.
  • Loading the player...
  • @leighann1 love the closet... that is my next project this weekend in Kali's nursery since I don't have enough room for a dresser. 
  • So we live with my parents right now (husband just got out of the military and is going to school, I was fired shortly after I announced I am pregnant) but we have to wait until my parents get the carpets replaced.....so sadly things are in boxes nothing put together
  • My husband's business clothing is still in the closet in the baby's room. We need to buy a mattress, sheets, and unpack the children's books my sister in law gave us. I had already moved some of my books in there.
  • Haha... I've barely even started. We just moved so we have been trying to get all of our stuff unpacked first and should be finishing up this weekend. I am off work next week and hope to get the nursery painted which almost seems silly at times since we are renting and it will be the only room in the house not painted white. We have put together the crib, my boyfriend's mom has started making the crib set, and we ordered prints off Etsy. Hoping to really get started on it after my baby shower next weekend.
  • I bought nursery paint last night and DH put shelving in the closets. And a sweet friend found a secondhand dresser that my mom is going to help refinish this weekend. Finally getting started and now I'm really excited!