January 2016 Moms
Options

Daily Check In - July 14

12w5d. Terrible sleep last night. Feeling very tired this morning. Taking my time getting up.
STM - EDD June 24 '18
DD - January 2016

Re: Daily Check In - July 14

• Options
    11w3d
    Very constipated and gassy the past couple of days. Ugh. Also, very itchy. I have eczema, but with all of these extra hormones it's making it even worse. Trying to lather lotion on whenever I can. Also have light pressure under my "belly" but I think it's just from how gassy I am. Next appointment is one week from today and I can hardly wait!
  • Options
    13w6d
    I could not stay asleep last night. When I did sleep, I dreamt of the baby, so that was fun!
    I really, really should be doing laundry and cleaning, but it's storming here and I just want to lay around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    11w4d Still sleeping 11 hours a day. By midday it seems I'm a bottomless pit and will eat a full meal and still be STARVING within 30 minutes. Last night I had trouble falling asleep because I was so hungry, but I didn't want to eat before bed either. I'm hoping it's just baby having a growth spurt! Somehow, despite eating everything in sight, I still haven't gained any weight (haven't lost any either), but I definitely have a blump going on right now.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    littleloves3littleloves3 member
    edited July 2015
    @CaraBoonie we are a day apart and apparently experiencing very similar symptoms. I was so tired when I got home from work yesterday, I got into bed at 6 and could not move for 3 hours (until it was time to puke of course). I am also very hungry, and trying to listen to my body while not overindulging (having a little difficulty with that). I am up one pound, and also have a bump going on. I still haven't told work so covering that is my main challenge currently, and also waiting for my skin to clear up. I followed others' advice and have been using African black soap and I am hoping that does the trick.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    All of a sudden I am back on this "not sleeping" thing. Not sure what is going on but I don't like it. I was so close to not going in today because I was so tired but I am here, just came in late. This sucks. On a positive note, I am getting the gender test done this Saturday to find out the sexes of the twins. I'll keep you all posted. 13w 3d today. Definitely showing and can't hide it anymore.
    1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!
  • Options
    15w2d
    I feel good. Ms is completely gone. Appetite is back. Still a little constipated. Belly is itchy from stretching but I'm just happy because I found out we are having a baby girl :)
  • Options
    @happyandhopeful3 I'm obsessed with LUSH, so I went and got a bunch of their products (all 100% natural) and so far it seems to really be helping with my skin, it only took a couple days to start seeing results, and they all smell and feel delicioussss. That said, LUSH is much more expensive than the black soap, so if you find that works for you, stick with that :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Headaches. 12w2d I'm trying to drink so much water but the headaches keep me in bed.
  • Options
    enkbenkb member
    14.5 weeks, still feeling sleepy a lot, super hungry, horrible constipation and I think I had heartburn for the first time in my life last night. I thought I was having a heart attach or something, I'd never felt anything like it. Hoping that doesn't stick around (wishful thinking I know). Next appointment is tomorrow, can't wait to hear the little heartbeat again!
  • Options
    11w5d. What little nausea I was having is gone. I am still constantly hungry. My energy is coming and going. Over the weekend, I slept constantly and it was difficult to get up out of bed. I'm feeling much more energetic today. Food aversions are almost gone. There are still a couple things that gross me out, but not as many as earlier in my pregnancy.

Count me in on not sleeping well. I wake up in the middle of the night and it takes me a couple hours to get back to sleep. It sucks. I'm thinking about starting to take Unisom soon. I will have to go back to work in 4 weeks for the new school year and will need good rest at night.
  • Options
    13w5d. Other than the itchy/sore breasts, gas, slight constipation, constant hunger, and frequent need to pee even at night I am feeling pretty good. Energy levels are way up compared to earlier and food aversions are mostly gone.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    14w1d and effing starving. I also am so sick and tired of drinking water and seeking out as many different kinds of beverages as possible. I finally feel a little more energetic but my body just looks weird. I can't suck things in but it doesn't look like a baby's in there- just like I ate too much. Oh well! I'm pregnant and mostly feeling awesome so I'm going to run with that.
  • Options
    @enkb as somebody who has heartburn even when not pregnant (but now during pregnancy it's a guarantee every single night), try some Pepcid Complete chewable tablets, I find they work almost instantaneously, they're a miracle...I take one every night before bed, because heartburn is always worse when you lie down. Also drink plenty of water and try not to eat soon before lying down...allegedly eating better helps too, but I've personally gotten heartburn after a day of all fruits and veggies too just as much as after a burger, so that may be subjective, lol.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    12w3d overall exhausted. I went for a run last night and woke up with spotting and light cramps. I called my dr office and they had me come in. Everything was fine but I have been told to cut running which is a major life change for me. In addition to the life change of having a baby!! Just something I'll have to adjust to.
  • Options
    Tired and hungry.  Give me all the naps and all the food.  11w4d
  • Options
    Either 11w6d or 12w... 
    Today I have had periods of no nausea, and points of nausea. It's been so nice to have periods of normal-ness. I am tired, but I feel like have had some more energy today. And, after we have had almost of month of 90+ degrees, here in North Idaho it's rare (especially in June and July), I finally have A/C in my car. Just in case the weather returns!! 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
      BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I heard red grape juice can eliminate headaches and migraines - hope you are feeling better soon xxxx
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Sorry tried to post that to a specific lady but it appears this app doesn't work the way. Anyway you now know red grape juice helps headaches
  • Options
    15+3 and rejoicing because I'm eating my first meal in over 9 weeks without feeling the slightest bit of nausea! It may be a frozen totinos pizza but still! My back hurts something fierce all the time. But other than that, not much to report other than laziness :)