Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Intro :(

eb0830eb0830 member
Hello ladies! Sadly I'm coming over here to join this board after having to leave the February 2016 when I was shocked to find out about my MMC. A little backstory, my husband and I have been trying for almost 2 years naturally with no success. We had our very first clomid/trigger shot IUI cycle in June which resulted in our first pregnancy. Everything seemed to be going well, no bleeding and minimal cramping so I was shocked to hear at my 7 week sonogram that there was no heartbeat and abnormalities with the baby. I was monitored for a week and found out last Thursday that the baby grew more, but still had no heartbeat. Today's ultrasound revealed that everything was starting to break down for a miscarriage. I opted for a D&C because I needed closure and just got home a little while ago from it. Naturally I was hysterical before the procedure but after it was over I felt a sense of peace and closure. 

I'm incredibly upset this even happened but thankful that I got pregnant to begin with. I'm praying that we can get pregnant again and have a sticky baby this time. And sorry this is so long, I needed to vent somewhere and the only person that even knew I was pregnant was my husband. We didn't want to tell anyone until 12 weeks and I'm thankful we stuck to that plan.

ETA: spelling error
Me: 34 DH:40
TTC #1 since 2013
HSG 11/14 - All Clear
SIS 5/15 - All Clear
IUI #1 6/15 - BFP! M/C 7/15
Benched 7/15-12/15
IUI #2 1/16 TWW....

Re: Intro :(

• I am so sorry for your loss. Vent away, here's a safe place.
  • I am so sorry for your loss and sorry you have to be here with us, but I am happy that you found us. (( hugs))
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    🌈  Preemie 2016  🌈
    ♥ Stillborn 2015 

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry for your loss. We are here for you, vent away.
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I'm so sorry for your loss :(