July 2015 Moms
Options

Belly Talk

anyone else feel like they've been talking to their belly entirely too much these days? ha! <:-P

Re: Belly Talk

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I do lots of talking to my belly but the thing I say most is "it's a great day to be a baby!" haha this thread is funny, hope to hear more!
  • Options
    I recently told my daughter that I was being selfish keeping her inside my belly and that maybe it was time to come out and meet ask these people who love her.

She didn't care. I don't understand why, she seems so miserable inside me. Stretching and punching, using my bladder as harp. Poor thing has to be squished. I swear she's gonna be on the long side.
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    I sing to him everyday & read him 2 books last night
  • Options
    we've been reading the same story every night since sometime in my second trimester. we also have this leapfrog dog that sings and plays activities we got as a gift...DS has come to know the little dog's voice and respond to it!
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    Awwwee @astraealynn that's awesome! I just ordered the same dog from my baby registry with the gift card… Should be here this week
  • Options
    you'll love it @ecloho ! that dog has seriously become mine and DH's friend and it says the most adorable things!
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    @astraealynn are you having a boy or girl? Can't remember if you said already
  • Options
  • Options
    Sent the baby an eviction notice...
  • Options

Sent the baby an eviction notice...

Literally LOL'd @nataliemarie02

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options

we've been reading the same story every night since sometime in my second trimester. we also have this leapfrog dog that sings and plays activities we got as a gift...DS has come to know the little dog's voice and respond to it!

@astraealynn that's awesome!

I made up a song for my LO and sing it when I'm in the shower... Because o don't have a great singing voice, but it sounds better in the shower. Lol ;)

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17

• Options
    @mrsrep123 that's ok, I'm sure your LO loves it! yay for belly talk and song!
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    @astraealynn LOL that's hilarious! I actually made up my own song too that I have been singing for several months to the tune of you are my sunshine… I also sing it in the shower every day and when I'm driving in the car by myself
  • Options
    I tell him all time that today would be a great day for a birthday. I also have a habit of saying he needs to stop being such a butt head and just come out.

Yesterday my mom said his name right near my belly and he judo kicked me so hard. She was pretty proud of herself.
  • Options
    At night I frequently discuss with her how I'd like to sleep but she seems to have other ideas. We've also been reading to her every night, too. 
  • Options
    I'm loving this thread!
  • Options
    eclohoecloho member
    Yup good one @astraealynn! =D>