Pregnant after a Loss

am i pregnant or just crazy ?

Sorry this might be tmi but I need some advice i lost my baby in mid May it was still a early pregnancy on June 21 we tired again now my boyfriend has left for boot camp for the marines and now I'm all alone and since 4th of July I've been feeling pregnancy symptoms and I took a test on the 9th when assume I made two weeks but it came out negative same with my first pregnancy I had to wait a month to get a positive read but now I honestly don't know what to do ..... I'm scared to have another miscarriage but I'm not even sure I'm pregnant ...... If you could help I would really appreciate it ...... Thank you

Re: am i pregnant or just crazy ?

• Vets1Vets1 member
    Can you go and get a blood test from Dr for piece of mind?
  • I got negatives until the first day of what would have been my period. Just in case, start taking prenatals with DHA if you're not already. Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, that would be a scary. I don't know what your beliefs are, but I do believe that God is watching over you and your family. It’s hard to say why He allows pain sometimes, but we try to make the best of it. It's a good idea to visit your doctor, like Vets said.  And while it may be hard to do, try to focus on the things that you do have control over.

When you're able, have a discussion with your SO where you both can express some of the fears you are dealing with.  His military service will keep him away at times; plan how you will both handle these times apart.  Good luck, sweetie!  I’m praying for you.

~Candie~ with an -IE