October 2015 Moms
Options

I am jazz !

Who plans to watch this ? It's about a transgender teen. It premeries this Wednesday in my area ! Anyone else ?

Re: I am jazz !

• Options
    I'm def. going to watch it. Being a teacher, you never know who will walk into your room!
  • Options
    I def do. I hope it's not too emotional... I have cried watching almost everything so far this pregnancy lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seems so interesting ! I plan on watching it and keeping up with it. It'll be a good learning expierence for me. I live on a small island and we don't see any transgender people, so I'm now familiar with some things and not others.
  • Options
    What they have to go through just to make people understand is sad. I can't imagine feeling trapped in my own body. Though Jazz has understanding parents and she seems to embrace it which is a very good thing. Suicide for transgendered people is very high. She's so pretty too!
  • Options
    It would be something I would watch (I don't know if it's on a channel we get). I have a cousin who is transgender and knew from a very young age that he was a boy. I feel very lucky to have been raised in a very accepting family while still having very traditional "old fashioned" values.