July 2015 Moms

Mother's Intuition?

FTM here so I'm not getting my hopes up that baby girl will be here anytime soon as I'm not due until July 28th, BUT within the past two days I've had my biological mom, step mom, and best friend's mom all call and tell me that their "intuition" is telling them she'll be here this weekend and if not she'll be making an appearance within the week. I so hope that they are right but guess I can't be disappointed if baby wants to cook a little longer. I'm getting so anxious! All 3 of these women also predicted I was pregnant before I even knew, and all predicted I'd be having a girl. Maybe I have secret psychics in the family. (-; Has anyone else had a mother or family member have a "feeling" about your impending labor and been correct?

Re: Mother's Intuition?

• That's crazy! I wouldn't get your hopes up, but that would be oddly coincidental if they were all 3 correct on all 3 accounts.
    My mom thinks the baby will be here the 18th, so we shall see ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Haha, my parents keep telling me they think their grandson will arrive before/on his due date (which is 7/15...5 days away!).  I honestly just laugh it off because, though I would LOVE to have the baby here any day, I don't want to get disappointed if he is late..especially if he comes super late!  I know its hard (FTM and I'm struggling to not be impatient!) but try to just enjoy this month :)  I'm working to keep busy, do any last minute to dos (groceries, cleaning the house), and take some time to enjoy yourself!  Good luck!
  • That's pretty crazy! My mom insisted I was going to be having a girl this time around, and even said God was telling her it was a girl... annnnnd I'm having a boy. So at the very least, your fam sounds a lot more reliable than mine ;)
  • ashleytiffashleytiff member
    edited July 2015
    I had two friends that are moms, text me the day he was born saying they had a feeling was in labor or that I had already had him and I hadn't told anyone yet.
  • I was convinced my little man was coming early..and here I am on my due date and he's still cooking! It would be so cool but don't get your hopes up..little ones come when their ready I guess.
  • I can't say they are correct yet lol but my husband and my aunt both had a dream last night that I gave birth! My husband said it was a girl but my aunt dreamt of triplets!!! I am sure I'm only having one baby but its cool they both dreamt about me on the same night :)
  • mrsrep123mrsrep123 member
    edited July 2015
    My mom and I went back and forth for like 5 minutes because she kept saying I was due on the 15th. I was like, "nooooo, I'm due on the 28th" but she wouldn't let up. So, we'll see in 5 days if she ends up being right. And she usually gets things right...

DS1 7/24/15

DS2 5/7/17