Baby Names
Options

Sibling names that go well with Brock and Titus!

My husband and I do not know the gender but we are struggling with a name that goes well with our boys. They are Brock Ralph and Titus Anthony. I should add our girl name that we have had picked for both boys is Adriahna Marcella. Not sure if we should keep it or not. We like Cora, Nora, Naomi and Chloe too. Some boy name ideas we have tossed around are Nolan, Warren, And Mack. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Re: Sibling names that go well with Brock and Titus!

• Options
    Your girls name is pretty bad. I would concider myself needing girl and boy names.i suggest Audrey Marcella and Raymond Mack.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We go back and forth with the "H" they are our grandmothers names and she spelled it with a "H"
  • Options
    I think Marcella is gorgeous and should move up to first name status.
    Married 10/4/2014 (10-4, good buddy!)
    Baby Boy #1 born 1/9/17
    Baby Boy #2 EDD 11/4/18
    "It's when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  You rarely win, but sometimes you do."  -Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

• Options
    I would drop the H too. Or something similar like Aria or Arianna. I love Nora, Cora, and Chloe too.

Warren goes best with brothers' names, but I'm not crazy about any of the boys names.

• Options
    I like Warren of the names you've chosen for a boy. Your other boy names seem very "jock-ishh" and "manly" to me (which isn't a bad thing, I love the names Brock & Titus!) so I think you should stick with that name scheme for a boy. Other boy names that sound good with DS names: Carter, Aiden, Jackson...

As for the girl name, I agree with PP in dropping the H. I think Adriana is a beautiful name. Since you said your grandmother spelled hers with an H, maybe think of middle names that start with an H? Examples: Adriana Harper or Adriana Hope.
  • Options
    Please drop the H from Adriana. Cora and Naomi are pretty too. NAF of Nolan or Mack. Warren is just okay. I replied to your other thread with some boy names I think could pair well with Brock and Titus.
    LFAF September Siggy Challenge: Pinterest Fails

• Options
    I Love Marcella and I really Love Warren!!!!
  • Options
    If sticking with the strong masculine name trends, as PP noted, what about Samson?

**siggy warning**

Current Age 35, DH 33

Married 9/2011

BFP 8/2012, Miscarried 9/2012

BFP 9/2012, DS 6/2013

BFP 6/2014, Miscarried 7/2014

BFP 7/2014, DD 4/2015

• Options
    4N6s4N6s member
    Nolan and anything but Adrianna.
  • Options
    I think you should stick with the "h" in Adriahna if that's how your grandmother spelled it.
    CafeMom Tickers

• Options
    I agree with you needing another strong name. I personally don't feel that any of those boy names go. They just don't as strong to me.
  • Options
    NayMDNayMD member
    I like Nolan
  • Options
    Even though I really dislike the spelling of your girl name, I think changing the spelling kinds of defeats the purpose. It would be much better suited as a MN. Chloe Adriahna flows well and works with your boys. Nolan goes best with Brock and Titus. Mack and Warren are nice but don't have the same feel.

• Options
    ZimgerZimger member
    What about Orson?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers