February 2016 Moms

TP Thursday

Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:

Re: TP Thursday

• kris10mackris10mac member
    edited July 2015
    Oooooohhhhh do I need to vent.

First TP goes out to DH's car that decided to stop accelerating on the interstate this morning. Had to go rescue him and DD and then we proceeded to have to wait an hour and a half for the tow truck to arrive. My nerves are shot today. Excited about the call later today to tell me how much we have to shell out to fix it.

Second TP goes out to the painting company I hired to do our master bedroom and bath in our new house. Painting job was great but one of the painters spilled a large amount of paint on OUR BRAND NEW CARPET. Okay mistakes happen. But the cleaning of it didn't work, so make it right. How are they trying to make it right? By suggesting we cut out the block that is stained and replace it with a patch from the closet. Excuse me?? You are not slicing into a brand new carpet and putting holes in two spots. You are replacing it. The fight is still on. Next step if they don't cooperate is to get my homeowners insurance involved who will pay for it and then sue this company.

Edit: mistakes everywhere
    Pregnancy Ticker

September Siggy Challenge - Favorite Thing About Fall:
  • SO woke me up to try to talk to me before he left for work. I was dead asleep....for the love of some guy named Bob, DO NOT WAKE ME UP! That is a death wish! I am not a morning person! I sleep when I'm not at work so I don't throw up! Death I tell you! Death!
  • Loading the player...
  • I want to TP everyone today!!

My boss for sending me an email that the work I did for her yesterday (totally voluntarily, during my summer break) was "not nearly ready" to send off. When I asked what she wanted me to add/change, she basically just said the title. I'd left in an old title from a template by accident. SERIOUSLY, you couldn't change that yourself? Had to make me feel like I did a terrible job?

TP to DH, who thought it was cute to tickle me this morning. Then he said I had something on my face and literally licked his thumb to wipe it off. Um, ew! I am not a child! Stop touching me!

TP to weeds because my yard is still a mess after 30 minutes of weeding.
  • PaniaOPaniaO member
    TP to yucky weather. Sorry to those who like it... but I'm tired of gross SF summers anyway, and I'm terrified of flying, which I now have to do overnight across the country through several stormy-looking areas... X_X
    S & A married 8.12.2013
    Expecting Saulie O 2.12.2016
  • TP to stupid Enterprise Car Rental! Your vehicle descriptions are ridiculous and your customer service is abhorrent. Last time I checked a Chrysler 300 came with 4 doors, not 2. The customer service lady couldn't "guarantee" that when I get off the plane with my 20 month old, luggage, and car seat in tow, they would have a "premium" vehicle that can accommodate a car seat. WTF! Excuse me but all 6 ft of me is not fitting in a jetta..... GRRR! 

View Full Size Image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Losses:
     7/16/2014 @ 7 Weeks 2 days
     2/01/2015 @ 4 Weeks 4 days

• TP to the F*in coke machine that is out of sprite and I'm about to puke, everywhere.
  • I want to TP cancer. Obviously, cancer in general, but right now specifically to dogs. We lost our 10 1/2 year old male Boxer last month and our 12 year old female Boxer has some kind of tumor now as well. Not sure what it is yet. It may be nothing, but it's breaking my heart. :(

• g8trkim said:
    I want to TP cancer. Obviously, cancer in general, but right now specifically to dogs. We lost our 10 1/2 year old male Boxer last month and our 12 year old female Boxer has some kind of tumor now as well. Not sure what it is yet. It may be nothing, but it's breaking my heart. :(
    So sorry to hear this. That's absolute crap.
  • pbtoast said:

g8trkim said:
    I want to TP cancer. Obviously, cancer in general, but right now specifically to dogs. We lost our 10 1/2 year old male Boxer last month and our 12 year old female Boxer has some kind of tumor now as well. Not sure what it is yet. It may be nothing, but it's breaking my heart. :(
    So sorry to hear this. That's absolute crap.
    Thanks! We will get pathology back next week. Keep your paws crossed. :)

• Poor puppy, I have my FX for all of you. My "babies" are 12 1/2 and 10 and I can't imagine that. My littlest one (the 10 yo) has a fatty tumor on her chest but it seems to be benign. She has also cheated death at least 4 times in her life so I'm pretty sure my full breed chihuahua is part cat. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

F16 Sep Siggy Challange - Fav Thing About Fall (even though "fall" won't be here until at least Dec)
    Green Bay animated GIF
  • Fingers and paws crossed, @g8trkim !
  • TP to my smoke alarm that went off at 2 am for NO REASON. Couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Ugh!
  • TP to my house guest Who allows DS to scream at the top of his lungs and whatever he says goes. TP to all day sickness... I haven't been able to keep a thing down. TP to the pizza delivery man who delivered my pizza only to complain that they don't deliver to my area. TP to the lady on the drama blog "feeling baby" for wishing a miscarriage upon anyone.
  • VkrosaVkrosa member
    TP to my ex friend (still up in the air) told her about the pregnancy her response. Oh no! Seriously? How? He isn't at home. I told her when he visited over the memorial holiday. She was annoyingly angry saying I should have just kept my legs closed!! Umm thanks for nothing
  • TP even though it's now Friday. dear stupid person, unless you are actually participating in caring for this person SHUT UP! You know nothing! You are not medically competent and you put this person at risk! What you want and your opinion are irrelevant! Period! You have no voice!
    I'm so frustrated with this person I could cry!