December 2014 Moms

Any December 2014 momas expecting a 2016 baby!

OMG! I just found out I am pregnant, again! Always knew we wanted our babies to be close in age but not this close. I will be 32 next year, so it will be our last. We are excited and shocked. It all happened on my birthday week. On the bright side, the only thing we will need to buy is a double stroller. We were clever enough to buy all big ticket items in a gender nutral color.

Re: Any December 2014 momas expecting a 2016 baby!

• No, but Congratulations!! What a great birthday present! When mine was born my husband and I already decided we wanted to wait a while before the next one, but several months later I would look at my daughter and say, "She needs a brother." But since we had already agreed we would wait, we're focusing on our LO. We've also got a lot of other issues going on right now, so we probably wont have another for a while longer than originally planned. 
  • Sarisb said:

OMG! I just found out I am pregnant, again! Always knew we wanted our babies to be close in age but not this close. I will be 32 next year, so it will be our last. We are excited and shocked. It all happened on my birthday week. On the bright side, the only thing we will need to buy is a double stroller. We were clever enough to buy all big ticket items in a gender nutral color.

Cool. I am sure you will get lots of help from your next BMB.

Test
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Very exciting times! We want ours to be close in age also, but still ttc here. I'm very happy to hear your news!
  • Congrats!! I am pregnant as well such further I'm 24 weeks tomorrow. DD turns 7 month tomorrow as well. I will 32 this Sept. It was a shocking micrale, I'm a teenage mom when DS was 5 years Docs after numerous issues and surgeries having another child was not in my cards. I accepted it as God will I was grateful at I was given the chance to be DS mom. DD surprised me to the core I was always scared I was going to loss her. She came into this world and has filled me up with faith joy hope, now I'm not scared I actually enjoy it. I know its going to be hard for you as well but Moms can do anything.. Good luck Luv..Best Wishes
  • We just recently found out we're expecting as well. VERY unplanned...we were taking measures to prevent, but not gonna lie we're pretty darn excited about it!! DD will be 8 months next week :-)

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• CONGRATS, mama! And yes, my baby is 7 months old and we are expecting a new little one to arrive in March 2016! We are super excited about it :)
  • Glad I'm not the only one! Unexpected, but we're are excited. I think dh is mostly still in shock lol. Dd just turned 9 months on the 24th. This lo is due May 2, 2016. We're hoping for a boy, but we'll see. This pregnancy has been completely different than the last.