Boston Babies

Nanny Share in Medford, East Arlington, Somerville

Hi - I'm due late December 2015 and starting to look for child care options. I like the idea of Nanny Share. I have a premium account with Care.com and can search for qualified nannies in the area. Let me know if you are looking too! Would love to meet and discuss.

MC

Re: Nanny Share in Medford, East Arlington, Somerville

• Hi, I am looking for another family to join my nanny share.  I have the best nanny  - mid 40's with 2 kids of her own. Career nanny who drives. I have a almost 10 month old and would be looking for another family to join us. Im in Somerville on the Cambridge line (union/harvard) and would be looking for a family to start ASAP. Let me know if your interested in talking more! 

• Hi! I'm 4 weeks pregnant, first time mom, and starting to look at options for child care. It'll still be a while before I can join a nanny share, but can you tell me a bit about how it works? Location (do you split the time between the two families' homes?) and a bit about cost?

Thanks so much!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know you posted this awhile ago, but I'm considering going back to work in the new year. My son will be 5 months then, so if you are still looking for someone with your nanny share I'm interested in discussing it.