Pregnant after a Loss

intro,pregnant and scared

Hi everyone,I am 27years old and have two rainbows and I pregnant right now at 17weeks1day.I lost my first baby at 12weeks ,my husband I got pregnant about 7months later and everything we thought was going great and at 22weeks we were told our son had no heartbeat.then we got pregnant again with our rainbow

Re: intro,pregnant and scared

• I'm so sorry that happened to you! Did they give you an explanation for your losses? It's so hard...
  • I am so sorry for your losses! I myself am pregnant (14 wks) after having miscarriages at 6 and 9.5 weeks. Losing a baby after 20 weeks is my worst nightmare, I'm sure things have been so hard for you.  Sending you positive thoughts that everything goes well this time around!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • With my daughter they said they don't really know and with my son who was 22weeks they think umbilical cord.

Thank you ladies I am just hoping for a good Dr appt next week.
  • I'm sure ran tests, though, right? Praying like crazy for a healthy pregnancy for you this time.
  • Thank you,and they have ran test,I drink only water no caffeine I am text book when it comes to eating and drinking only what you should do when it comes to being pregnant.
  • Same here. My husband and I were talking to couple of the girls who work at my doctor's office and they were saying that I was silly for avoiding certain foods. Oh, well! I'm avoiding them anyway. I do drink more than just water, though, but no caffeine.
  • tansartansar member
    I've had 3 chemical pregnancies and thought that was tough....what you have been through is so so tough. Us women have a tendency of asking "what did I do wrong"?! But it's nothing we do.....we try our best to be healthy and that's all we can do. I pray that you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!! God bless you and good luck xx
  • Thank you all one day I will see my babies Willow and Forest in heaven and know why it was all worth it.
  • Those are beautiful names. <3