July 2015 Moms

So anxious :'(

mers90mers90 member
edited June 2015 in July 2015 Moms
My entire pregnancy I was told she was gonna be here early so I was sure that by now I was gonna be home with my baby ... And I'm not! And it is driving me crazy! There's no signs of labour either, and I'm actually having less BH! I got to a point where I was having 20 a day and now I barely notice 1 or 2, and only when I'm in the car. I'm 37+5 and I know I still have plenty of time left but the other doctor kept telling me she was sure I was having her before time that I even got the esteroid shots at 32 weeks or something! I'm starting to feel nervous because I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to wait, so Today I've been biting my nails and over analysing everything that happens with my body and to be honest I don't think she'll be here soon :'( I just want to meet her!!!! Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Re: So anxious :'(

• She will be here in her own time. I wish mine would come a week or so early. But then it would be an emergency section and I would rather have it planned. Just try to do things that will keep you're mind off of it. Like start knitting or go for walks or reorganize her room. It will happen she can't stay in there forever.
  • Loading the player...
  • mers90mers90 member
    I know @keri0426, that's one of the reasons I changed doctors! She just kept assuming stuff and was ready to perform a c section at 35 weeks! But still, I was hopeful she was gonna come at 37 weeks, perfectly healthy! But I guess I'll make it to 38! But at least I won't have to change birth month board, which is nice.

This has been such a stressful pregnancy that I keep using my Doppler every now and then and wake up 2-3 times at night and can't go back to sleep until she moves (had an early loss just 1 month before this pregnancy) that I'm just ready to move on to sleepless nights and dirty diapers!
  • My due date is tomorrow and I have no signs of him coming out anytime soon. I'm just want to be at the next stage. I want to meet him already.
  • beeishbeeish member
    I'm so happy I set my csection date last month. I chose the last date possible so LO could bake as long as she can. At this point I'm so ready for her to be here that I would have picked the first date possible. We are so close to holding our little ones. Everyday seems like forever. @mers90
  • I feel you. Had an appt yesterday (40 weeks today) and I have not made progress. I'm am completely bummed and now I'm facing the very real possibility of being induced again. Booooooooo!
  • At my 39 week appointment (I'm 39 2 days), the doctor not only said I'm 1 CM dilated and 0% effaced, but she also seemed confused because my cervix is thick and hard. She said "We'll see you next week" with the kind of confidence that implies that she has zero faith that he'll be here before then. I'm thinking I'll probably go late. My whole third trimester up until like two weeks ago I was having constant and strong BH, and he was so low down I couldn't walk, so I was sure he would be here early.. Now he like locked himself in.

Married 4/13/13

Loss at 6 weeks 5/4/2013

Loss at 9 weeks 12/2013

Healthy baby boy 7/12/15

Due 1/6/18

• mers90mers90 member
    Arggg so yesterday I felt crampy all afternoon and around 7pm started having strong contractions and I actually saw a big piece of mocus plug when I peed, until now I had only seen little bits of it so I was sure something was going to happen and the contractions kept getting stronger but never regular and at 1:30am they just stopped -.- so annoying! Thanks body!
  • mers90 said:
    I know @keri0426, that's one of the reasons I changed doctors! She just kept assuming stuff and was ready to perform a c section at 35 weeks! But still, I was hopeful she was gonna come at 37 weeks, perfectly healthy! But I guess I'll make it to 38! But at least I won't have to change birth month board, which is nice. This has been such a stressful pregnancy that I keep using my Doppler every now and then and wake up 2-3 times at night and can't go back to sleep until she moves (had an early loss just 1 month before this pregnancy) that I'm just ready to move on to sleepless nights and dirty diapers!
    Similar experience here.  I had an early miscarriage about a month before I got pregnant with this baby.  During the early stages, I knew I was pregnant, but refused to get excited about it, and delayed telling friends until my husband just couldn't take it and started telling people for me.  I didn't calm down until my anatomy scan, when I got to see all of her little fingers and toes.  I still get a little nervous when she is sleeping, and poke my belly until she wakes up.  I know...I'm cruel, but her wiggles are reussuring to me.
    Married 8/29/09
    MC: 9/14
    Goober #1 born: 8/17/15
    MC: 9/16
    Goober # 2 EDD: 6/27/17
  • I feel your pain! My doctors didn't think I was going to make it to 32 weeks due to a short cervix and I'm now 38! I am so thankful because I know my baby will be more healthy being born now but I fully expected to a mumma now. I am so anxious about everything and have no clue when I'm going to have my little one. Xx
  • mylovebug5mylovebug5 member
    edited July 2015
    Ive been high risk and told my daughter would be here earlier then expected but here im sitting 40 weeks and a day. frustrated, anxious, & at this point depressed