September 2015 Moms

I want my non prego....

Sinuses back!!!! I forgot to turn on my humidifier last night and today feel like someone is stepping on my face. Along with my body and my hips that don't hurt back I want my sinuses.....
What do you want back ?

Re: I want my non prego....

• Loading the player...
  • @thefuturemrsdaniel that is a brilliant idea! I will have to do that
  • It hurt at first because it my hips were sore from having so much pressure and weight on them for so long haha hope it works for you @AndieTessie :)
  • @klpie my list is really long as well. Maybe I should have said what I want back at this moment...which is still a long list haha I'm counting down the weeks....
  • bethanyjane26bethanyjane26 member
    edited June 2015
    @Rhill30
    Yes!! I have been just adding the same color to my toe nails for like 2 months because I can't get down there to take it off and add new. So I just slap the same color on
  • Clothes that fit. My belly is so big, even many maternity shirts are not long enough...and I'm only 5'3".

• WDDCHWDDCH member
    Oh I just want to feel level-headed and be able to sit with my feet curled under me.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • DreaMakDreaMak member
    edited June 2015
    I miss my clear skin, pregnancy have given me face chest and back acne. Soo gross.
  • I want my pre-preggo belly and pelvis back. I've been having constant pelvic pain for the past few weeks and my belly feels so heavy all the time. I miss being able to go on walks without feeling like I have a bowling ball strapped to me. 
  • It would be nice to not have to pee every 30 minutes.
  • I want my bladder back. I was pouring myself a glass of milk, and I knew I had to pee, but I figured I could hold it until I was done with my glass. As soon as I was done pouring, I started peeing uncontrollably right there in the kitchen. I started to kind of do like a grape vine move to the bathroom to stop the flow, but i was leaking the whole way. I didn't even get to sit on the toilet- I hovered and was done. Needless to say, I've never been more embarrassed in front of my in laws in my life. Also, I never thought I'd feel shame while mopping, and look where I am now.
  • CEW225CEW225 member
    Sleeping through the night without having to flip every hour or so because my hips hurt and grating up to go to the bathroom a million times.

I also would like a glass of wine!
  • I want my brain back. I thought I was forgetful before, pregnancy has taken it to another level. And ditto to everything else mentioned!
  • Sleep! I miss sleeping in my back and sleeping more than 1.5 hours in a row.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ability to sleep flat on my back for the sake of my hips and my left hand that goes painfully numb
  • I want my sanity back! My emotions have been out of whack lately and I'm crying all the time
  • ...brain back. I know it's been months so you wouldn't think I'd even remember how it would feel anymore to remember things and have my stuff together. But that's something I do remember!
    *Siggy Warning*

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @MiromiM and @conchispitita I want my brain back too. I didn't realize how much until last night as I'm checking out a customer and just had to look at her for like a minute trying to remember the word license.... I started the sentence but I could not remember the word. It was so bad
  • I want to be able to walk down the street and not have every single person that passes me by look me up and down staring at my belly. That would be lovely!
  • I dug a hole in the sand for my belly and boobs so I could lay on my stomach at the beach.  It can be done!
  • Wine, my wardrobe, and workouts! 
  • ENERGY! I have so much to do today and I have done none of it!
  • The freedom to eat and drink what I want without a feeling of guilt or fear that it may not be good for baby.
  • My eyelashes!
    Wine, cheese and pepperonni for dinner
    My brain
    Sleeping on my back and stomach
    Stretching my core and back correctly
    My shoes!!! -I am so swollen I can only wear sandals and converse tied very loosely
    And I will stop whining now. Our boy is healthy and these seem relatively small compared to other issues I have read about.
    Keep going ladies! We are on the home stretch. We can do it!!!!
  • Boobs.  I want my pre pregnancy boobs back.  Or at least some smaller, less unruly version of these boobs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Walking. I miss walking in a group and actually walking IN the group... Not having people have to stop every 5 minutes to look back and make sure you're still waddling behind.

Oh and beer!
  • My belly button. Love my bump but the belly button area is so stretched and sensitive.
  • Cocktails. Wine. Beer. I know it probably sounds bad but I really just want a drink.
  • I've seen ladies propped up on an inner tube with their bellies in the hole ... That might be worth a try!
  • I'm a bit of a daredevil and I miss that. It's not just me right now, so I have to slow myself down and tell myself no.
  • Cold beer, back-packing, camping, rock-climbing...basically everything I normally associate with summer! Oh, and sleeping flat on my back!!
  • Also, digestion.  I would love my digestion to go back to normal without all the heartburn, gas and the like...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sleep! I miss sleeping straight for more than 1.5 hour increments.......and not using sleep aids. Damn you pregnant insomnia!