August 2015 Moms

Bad dreams!!!!!

edited June 2015 in August 2015 Moms
Well, I know crazy dreams are common because of hormones etc. But last night I had the WORST dreams back to back about my husband cheating on me! And not with one woman....multiple women!!!! And I remember my insane jealousy and anger in the dream.

He's seriously the best though, he's been so unbelievably supportive and hardworking during this time. So why the crazy dreams?? Anyone else having insane dreams????

Also, should I mention the dream to him or just keep to myself?

Re: Bad dreams!!!!!

• Seh114Seh114 member
    I had a dream that DH was dead and I was still pregnant. Then I had a dream that baby boy was still born. I'm still emotional about it.

I have dreams that DH has cheated on me from time to time. I usually just punch him in the arm when we get up and he knows that I had a dream like that. He thinks it's hilarious.
  • I had something similar the other night. We were supposed to get my stepdaughter for the weekend. Her mom said we had to give her $90 if we wanted to see her. Needless to say, we didn't see her. That night I had a dream that the mom came to stay the weekend instead and my husband took her out to eat.. Watched movies with her on the couch.. Just weird.
    I did tell him about it though. He knows I despise her bc she's made our lives hell at times! He laughed and told me I was crazy.
    I've had dreams like this since my 2nd tri! I even had a litter of kittens in 1 dream! They're 1 of those lovely pregnancy "perks." haha.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had the same dreams! It's a recurring theme actually... it sort of freaks me out! In real life my husband is very loyal and honest. The last dream I had I was screaming at him that I wanted a divorce! :-O and I've had tons of dreams about delivering kittens instead of a baby. Crazy stuff!!
  • I had a dream that DH was cheating on me with one of the girls that work at our local dollar store. It went on all night, I'd wake up and when I went back to sleep the dream just started again. It was bad, I was completely emotional the next day. I was really glad I didn't need to go to the store that day, my pregnancy hormones probably would've had me bouncing her head off the cash register before my brain caught up lol
  • I have been focusing way too much on the negative lately. I'm a big worrier so I'm afraid something bad will happen (in labor or whenever) with our precious girl. So last night I had back to back nightmares of our baby dying and no one would let me see her. Then my husband and I divorced. I wish I could stop worrying because it's making me much more scared of labor.
  • skybusick said:

I have been focusing way too much on the negative lately. I'm a big worrier so I'm afraid something bad will happen (in labor or whenever) with our precious girl. So last night I had back to back nightmares of our baby dying and no one would let me see her. Then my husband and I divorced. I wish I could stop worrying because it's making me much more scared of labor.

Yessss! I've been focusing on the negative waayyyy too much. I've decided I NEED to just be happy and embrace the next few weeks. I think a little exercise would help because I've been super lazy lately. Like the only working out I get is cleaning house and being on my feet at work all day.

• I personally do not put too much stock into my dreams. I am not a believer that dreams mean things. I know my dreams have ben wacky from the start of my pregnancy. I think its just all the hormones, and plus your mind is probably anxious about the baby coming which is showing in your dreams. If he is a good man, then don't worry! I personally would not mention it to him because unless there is another issue where you feel the need to, there is really no reason to even make it a thing.

Always hold on to hope ❤
  • I hate when you have bad dreams and wake up angry at your husband! Haha
  • Had one of those husband cheating dreams too. I cut her in the dream then cut him too. Told him about it, he says " I can't wait for you not to be pregnant!" :))