Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Bleeding pouring out

anyone else feel like the bleeding stopped.. Get your normal period... Then have a random blood pouring out? Like soaked through pants in seconds?

Re: Bleeding pouring out

• I know my first PP cycle after my daughter was insanely heavy and I've heard after a mc it can be the same. If you are soaking through a pad every hour I'd go to the ER or call your doc.

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I think I passed hopefully one last blood clot. It poured out blood... But now has stopped.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm glad it's stopped. The advice varies, some say 2 pads in an hour, some say 4 in an hour before you need to go to an ER. The attachment is disturbing, but can help you accurately estimate to medical staff your loss in milliliters.

I am so sorry for your loss.
  • The hospital I had my D&Cs at said soaking 1 pad per hour should trigger a call to the doctor.  If it stopped, you're probably ok, but if it starts up again that heavily, I would probably call just in case. 
  • rachajoy09rachajoy09 member
    edited July 2015
    You're not alone; the same happened to me. I was about one week past my first post MC cycle and randomly had a really large clot and blood come out, soaking through my shorts immediately. It was pretty uncomfortable and embarrassing. Spotting followed for about 24 hours but then it was over until my next cycle.