1st Trimester

Sore Boobs!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone!
I am 10 dpo, AF is due to start around the 4th. I'm temping and watching my ovulation and having sex as much as possible around my ovulation days. For the last 3/4 days, my boobs have been SO UMBELIEVABLY SORE! When AF is due, they're uncomfortable for a day or two but never sore, this time they are almost unbearable! I can't sleep on my tummy and hugged my hubby this am and winced at the pain. Not asking if it's a pregnancy symptom, just trying to find out if anyone else has experienced this? Had a BPN 2 days ago, but still think it's too early to test??

Re: Sore Boobs!!!!!!!!!!

• I always got sore boobs after I ovulated.  Classic PMS.  I personally got a BFP at 10 dpo, but that doesn't necessarily mean you or anyone else will.

TTC #1 10/2014
    Low progesterone
    BFP 05/2015
    Baby boy born 01/2016
    Currently: NTNP

• Sore boobs were my first sign of pregnancy, even though I totally ignored it for weeks.  I didn't take a pregnancy test until the nausea started, which was at about 5.5 weeks.  So counting backward, the sore boobs probably started about week 2.  I have had an irregular cycle all my life and have rarely suffered from any sort of PMS symptoms, so the sore boobs was definitely a first for me.  Now at nine weeks, it is starting to go away a bit.