February 2016 Moms

Monday Ticker Change, yo

Aw yeah, let's do this.

What week/size of baby? 
EDD?
Have/had an appointment this week? 
Rants/Raves?
GTKY: Tell us a weird fact about yourself.

Re: Monday Ticker Change, yo

• Week/size: 9 weeks, green olive.

EDD: Feb. 1

Appointment: Not until mid-July, I'll be 11 weeks I think?

Rants/Raves: Still dealing with morning sickness, but not as bad as last time.

Weird Fact: I'm not a germaphobe by any stretch of the imagination, but the idea of a dirty/contaminated toothbrush disturbs me deeply. I replace our toothbrushes about once a month and I keep mine in a cupboard to avoid floaty debris in my bathroom.
  • CstrawnCstrawn member
    edited June 2015
    Week 5: size apple seed
    EDD: 2/27 (according to my calculations anyway. Plus its the day before my birthday! )
    Rants/raves: my mother is getting under my skin. I have not yet told her because with my last pregnancy I mc at 10 weeks. Between weeks 5-8 she proceeded to tell every Joe blow on the street. Who I then got the joys of reliving my terrible memories with when they congratulated me on being pregnant. Also she has decided that I HAVE to know the happy details of everyone who is a good enough mother not to miscarry. Or yesterday told me all about how my ex boyfriend (he cheated on me, did not end well at all) got married. I flipped out and started screaming at her that I don't give a shit and she needs to drop the double fing standard. Ok rant over. Thank you for letting me vent. I feel its stupid and no one wants to hear it so I keep it to myself.
    Weird fact- I always have to out me left shoe on first otherwise I feel like its going to be a bad day.
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/size: 7 weeks, blueberry
    EDD: due February 15th, 2016
    Appointments: My first one is July 9th! I can't wait to see my little baby!!!!!
    Raves: I am a preschool teacher and this is my first summer not working! :) It has been amazing, especially being pregnant and being able to sleep in!
    GTKY weird fact: I have told more bartenders that I am pregnant than I have family members and friends. (Side note: when hiding your pregnancy just tell the bartender and they will make you a delicious and alcohol free drink! :) and so far in my experience they don't even charge you for it)
  • What week/size of baby? 9 weeks / green olive

EDD? 2/1

Have/had an appointment this week? Had my first appt on Thursday & got to see the little one on an U/S, complete with little heart flashing. 

Rants/Raves? Can't wait to tell my parents/sister when I see them on Thursday. It's been weird talking to my mom on the phone and not talking about my pregnancy/the baby. RANT: Nausea this morning was no good. Then gas this afternoon. Boo hiss.

GTKY: Tell us a weird fact about yourself. I don't like meat that tastes like meat. So, I'll eat bacon, or Taco Bell tacos, or chicken strips (dipped in ranch to hide chicken flavor), or pepperoni, but no Thanksgiving turkey or steak or hamburgers. In general, I just don't eat much meat at all since the stuff I do like is so bad for you.
    Me 37, DH 37
    Married since 4/2004
    DS born 1/20/16, Graeme
  • What week: 6
    EDD? 2/22
    Have/had an appointment this week?
    Not for 3 more weeks!
    Rants/Raves? Rant: I asked DH to call the eco bug spray company THREE weeks ago to have them come spray the outside of our house for spiders and he never did. So today, I got a spider right in the face in the bathroom. GAH!

My other rant: my assistant manager has just asked me to switch work days on three different weeks next schedule. My childcare works the days that I don't. I can't just switch schedules!
    GTKY: I hate cereal milk. I like cereal, but I cannot stand to get a spoonful of the cereal flavored milk, or, worse yet, drink the milk after. GROSS.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 5 weeks/ apple seed

edd: Feb 25, 2016

no appointments yet doc won't see me for a few more weeks at least so I don't want to set up an appointment for a month out. I'd get way too antsy waiting.

No rants today just annoyed that I'm starving and NOTHING looks good.

Gtky: I hate eating ice cream in the summer. I can only eat ice cream in the winter. In the summer I prefer fruit pops, the kind with real fruit (usually home made.)
  • VkrosaVkrosa member
    What week/size of baby? Week 7/ blueberry
    EDD? Feb 15
    Have/had an appointment this week? None this week but I have another u/s on the 7th
    Rants/Raves? Rant: my cold sore is flaring up and the medication is taking an extra day to order. Rave: I had a job interview today it went well really well.
    GTKY: Tell us a weird fact about yourself. I LOVE Christmas! Anything to do with it is absolutely wonderful and I'm done shopping for my 2 DD's already!

• What week/size of baby? 8 weeks size of a raspberry!!

EDD? February 10th, 2016

Have/had an appointment this week? No

Rants/Raves? My only rant is my boobs are killing me. Raves: I'm thrilled that I haven't had morning sickness at all.

GTKY: We got pregnant either right before or right after our wedding with our first baby without trying. Crazy!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Week/size: 8w 5d, raspberry

EDD: Feb. 4th

Appointment: 12 week appointment is at the end of July.

Rants/Raves: I am a step-parent to two wonderful little guys, but this is my first baby...praying for pink!!!!

Weird Fact: Ever since becoming pregnant, I cannot stand the thought of lunchmeat. Ew just saying the word out loud, it is so gross to me now lol

• What week/size of baby? Week 8 size of a rasberry
    EDD? Feb 11
    Have/had an appointment this week? Just had my appointment on Monday due to a MC scare on Friday but the baby looks healthy and the hearts going great. I go back Monday again just to check again :)
    Rants/Raves? Everything I cook for dinner I can't eat because the smell of it cooking makes me sick :( also because of my MC scare I am on light duty for two weeks and I miss my walks :(
    I can't get into a hot car until all of the windows are down and it's basically moving.
  • What week/size of baby? 6 weeks, sweet pea
    EDD? 2/22
    Have/had an appointment this week? Wednesday! First one!
    Rants/Raves? I'm so happy that DH is excited about this unplanned LO!
    When I was skinny, I could stick my foot under my ribs
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • What week? 7
    EDD? 2/15
    Appt this week? Yes! My 2nd appt, first u/s!
    Rant/rave? So over the nausea
    GTKY: weird fact? I like my cereal soggy
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker