June 2015 Moms

Just for fun - LO nicknames

2»

Re: Just for fun - LO nicknames

• I call her glow worm when she's swaddled. Also star ninja baby girl and little birdie. DH calls her pretty eyes.
  • Loading the player...
  • LO is going to think her name is "get your damn hands out of your mouth". Because it's the #1 thing both DH and I say to her, sigh. This kid is obsessed with her hands. Hungry? Fingers in mouth. I go to give her a bottle? She gets so excited she waves her hands in front of her mouth, blocking the bottle (sigh). Spits up? Hands right up in there before I can even get a burp cloth there. This kid!
  • I call him Dimples or Mr. Dimples so far. The kid came out with dimples! I was so shocked. No one in my family has them; my husband doesn't. Turns out FIL does, he just doesn't smile a lot so we never noticed.

My dh has dimples. I saw little one smile in his sleep and sure enough he has them too. I was hoping he would get them. He's too cute for words :-)
    He came out looking like my dh gave birth to him.
  • mindaamindaa member
    Some of these are so funny - great thread :) 

One of the reasons we picked LO's name was because he'd be Cameron P. which we shorten to Camp. (DH is big on nn's). And Cam is cool too, if that's what sticks. But I also use little buddy, happy camper, hungry hungry baby or just baby.
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Terrorist.
    Boxer (he is constantly throwing punches at his face and with those mittens on his hands he looks like a little Floyd mayweather lol
    Baby Wats (Names Watson)
  • Tootie, bubbies, LC (little Curtis), CJ (Curtis jr) bubba bear, list goes on ...
  • klkonwi said:

Terrorist.
    Boxer (he is constantly throwing punches at his face and with those mittens on his hands he looks like a little Floyd mayweather lol
    Baby Wats (Names Watson)

And this! Total boxer..

• mindaa said:

Some of these are so funny - great thread :) 

One of the reasons we picked LO's name was because he'd be Cameron P. which we shorten to Camp. (DH is big on nn's). And Cam is cool too, if that's what sticks. But I also use little buddy, happy camper, hungry hungry baby or just baby.
    My little ones named Cameron as well :-) good name choice!