GTKY: Do you have a pet?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: WTO Monday

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KU: temping/charting, opk's, cm, sex!

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I'm pretty sure I ovulated on Saturday! Tomorrow will be my 3rd high temp, ff should give me solid cross hairs, and I should be moving over to the TWW! Here's My Ovulation Chart
    if you want to look at it.

Nope! Maybe one day, but right now I just don't want extra the responsibility.

*** spin off question: when you have sex really late at night, like around midnight or later, do you mark it as pm or am for the next day?

• Options

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU: temping/charting and BD every other day or so when I get close to O

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I just had my IUD removed last week and AF came Sunday, so I'm hoping my periods get back to "normal" quickly.  

GTKY: Do you have a pet? No
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: the obvious ;) , and opks, fertility diet, prenatals, using pre seed also.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: Do you have a pet? I have two small dogs. One only has 3 legs.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 14

What are you doing to get KU: all the things. Started getting crazy and drinking grapefruit juice.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Getting annoyed I haven't O'd yet. I know, I know, I'm not a robot and my body can switch things up whenever she wants! This is my first month with temping and using OPKs in addition to checking CM (which I've been doing all along). It helps to take some of the guess work out of it, but I'm getting impatient!!!

GTKY: Do you have a pet? Yes! We have a 10 year old Lhasa Apso named Kip. DH and his college roommates got him as a puppy so I blame his behavior issues on being raised by his 3 drunk dads. ;-)

@mommy grams - I go by the clock on that, so if we BD before midnight, I count it as the current day (PM), or if it's after midnight, I could it as the following day (AM).

• Options
    For those waiting to ovulate...

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU: everything

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: pretty sure I O'd on CD 20 last month which gave me a 33 day cycle length total. Hoping I o sooner this time :/

Also, missed my temp sat night becaus I wasnt home:( need to get a BBt therm. For my freaking purse!

GTKY: Do you have a pet? Two fur babies. I small dog and a cat:)
  • Options
    ljwisniewljwisniew member
    edited June 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 CD: 14 What are you doing to get KU: sex, duh Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: it's 4:30 in the morning but I couldn't fall back asleep because I am so excited I got my 2nd high temp! One more to go woohooo! GTKY: Do you have a pet? No pets...but I have 2 fur babies

ETA : a confession... on my o day i had a temp dip and a temp rise so I changed my temp from my dip to the rise so that I could have CHs a day early.  its just 1 day difference really wont change my testing schedule as I plan to start testing 7dpo (friday!)  I wanna pee on a STICK!!

Me : 29, Proposal Manager/SAHWM to two fur babies 
    Fiance : 30, Federal Government
    Wedding : Sept 16, 2016
    NTNP : May 2015
    TTC#1 : Sept 2015

• Options
    @labacker thanks! It's so borderline that it probably doesn't matter which one I pick, but it's been bugging me. I did switch it to am for the next day because it was after midnight.

@ljwisniew hooray for high temps! Mine was too! Watch out TWW here we come, lol!!

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6

CD: 23

What are you doing to get KU: all the things. Bd during fertile period, temping and charting, taking prenatals

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: got a +opk yesterday but no temp rise this morning. So we shall see. Here is my chart https://fertilityfriend.com/home/5addce

GTKY: Do you have a pet? I have 3 furbabies all dogs
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: BD errrrday!, charting, temping, OPKs, and taking prenatal vitamins

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Chart attached, my temp went back up this morning, FX it stays elevated till wednesday and I can join TWW threads. 

GTKY: Do you have a pet? We have two Balinese cats, one is 5 years old (Tyson)  and the other is almost 4 months old (Tango). 
    Me: 27
    DH: 28
    Married: August 2010
    LO: July 2012
    TTC #2 since: May 2015

• Options
    edited June 2015
    @LWilliams1219 if your temp goes back up tomorrow, and stays up, I'd guess you o'ed yesterday. I had 2 days of opk's and then a negative, so you may still want to do another opk. They only show when your body is gearing up to o, your temps will confirm what day you actually o.

• Options
    @SchmancyNancy looks promising if your next 2 days stay high! Fingers crossed for you!

• Options
    SchmancyNancySchmancyNancy member
    edited June 2015
    @mommy grams I'm hoping so... I'm still getting negative OPKs though.  :-/

Edit: I'm not sure how to tag you, your name has a space in it.. 

• Options

My name is annoying, sorry!

Hmm, that is interesting. Have you been testing throughout the day? It's sometimes possible to miss your LH surge. But temping will really help you figure out if/when you're ovulating...the waiting game just sucks! Have you plugged in future temps? Does ff give you cross hairs?

• Options

Hmm, that is interesting. Have you been testing throughout the day? It's sometimes possible to miss your LH surge. But temping will really help you figure out if/when you're ovulating...the waiting game just sucks! Have you plugged in future temps? Does ff give you cross hairs?

So far I've been testing with FMU since CD 12 until yesterday. I tested all day yesterday. 7:30am,10:00am, 1:30pm, and 7:30pm and the only one that was SLIGHTLY darker was my 10 am test, but it was nowhere close to a positive. I'm starting to think I'm in the .1% that can't turn an OPK test positive even when I'm ovulating. Or I'm just OPK test challenged. Maybe I should switch brands? I looked through the the "positive OPK test" photo gallery in FF and I didn't see one post that used First Response OPK... And I went through like 7 pages.

I haven't tried plugging in future temps.. I'll try that now!

• Options

Month/Cycle: Official first month, I've been off BC for a year, but after learning how this really works and looking at our previous sexual history I'm almost 100% certain we have never hit my fertile window.

CD: Day 2

What are you doing to get KU: First month temping (so interested to see what happens with that), opk, and sex during the right times ^_^

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Rant that I'm hungry and there's no food that doesn't require cooking.... bleh

GTKY: Do you have a pet? Yes!! A pretty black cat named Freyja, she is awesome.

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: sex EOD, OPKs, checking CM, charting

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I went to yoga for the first time in almost 2 months and I'm so sore I can barely walk :\

GTKY: Do you have a pet? I have an English Bulldog and a cat

Me: 31 | H: 32
    Married September 2014
    TTC #1 December 2014
    RE appt 12/2015
    CD3 labs normal | HSG 1/8/16 clear | H's SA excellent
    Dx: Unexplained Infertility
    February 2016, cycle 16 - cycle #1 with Letrozole 5mg + TI | Progesterone=20.6
    BFP 2/24/16 - EDD 11/7/16
    It's a girl!
    Isla Quinn born 10/29/16 at 38w5d via C/S
    --------
    TFAS March 2018
    RE consultation 8/2/18
    Suprise! BFP 8/8/18 natural cycle | EDD 4/19/19
    It's a girl!
    Afton Noelle born 4/10/19 at 38w5d via natural VBAC
  • Options

@LWilliams1219 if your temp goes back up tomorrow, and stays up, I'd guess you o'ed yesterday. I had 2 days of opk's and then a negative, so you may still want to do another opk. They only show when your body is gearing up to o, your temps will confirm what day you actually o.

I did another opk and got another positive. Thank you for the advice!:)
  • Options

@mommy grams is there a general rule of thumb as to how many times per day you should use opks? I've only been doing FMU, but feel like I should do more after reading this! I love POAS so this might become a problem, lol.

• Options
    I've recently learned a lot about this here... You actually shouldn't be using them with FMU, and you should use them a few times a day or more. Some even say evening is when they see positives.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD: 21

What are you doing to get KU: temp/ charting, BD EOD, checking cm, opk

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I think I O 'd on cd 15 but FF will not give me cross hairs until I have one more higher temp. I think it is do to my temp surge not going up very high the first couple of days. My temp did spike on CD 19 and stayed up today close to that. I just hope to see one more higher temp tomorrow so that I can confirm O.

GTKY: Do you have a pet? I have 2 dogs and a cat. My DD has a bearded dragon too:

pregnancy ticker
  • Options
    kosmo86kosmo86 member
    edited June 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2- got off BCP in April

CD: 29!!!

What are you doing to get KU: lots of BD

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My chart is drunk, I kinda wish AF would just come so I can start over next month
    My Chart
    GTKY:  I have a 6yo jack russell 

edit: forgot to link 
    Me: 32 DH: 31
    TTC #2 since January 2018
    Baby #1 DD  Born 8/25/2016
    BFP: 8/11/18 Due: 4/26/18

• Options
    @Carazona5 thank you!!! I just followed the instructions on the packaging, so I'm so glad I asked!

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/cycle2 since miscarriage

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: temping, charting, OPK's, BD a lot

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: ughhh so AF showed her ugly face this morning. My next projected fertile window (I know can change at any moment) my DH will be out of town so looks like I'm already out this month too. This sucks!!

GTKY: Do you have a pet? We have 2 Boston Terrier fur babies and 5 chickens.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 20

What are you doing to get KU: Temping, checking CM, trying toBD EOD

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I'm just amped up from the TWW thread today!! Makes me feel more determined and less anxious about this baby making stuff.

GTKY: Do you have a pet? Yes a Queensland heeler DH got me for my birthday when we started dating :)
    Me: 26  DH: 29
    Married since May 2013
    DS born July 2014
    TTC#2 since April 2015
    BFP on 7/2/2013

• Options
    OrlaaOrlaa member

CD: 3

What are you doing to get KU: Eod BD from CD 10. Checking CM. Prenatal vitamins.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: AF arrived 12 days late, just when I'm ready to start TTC. My cycles have always been completely regular until now.

GTKY: Nope

I'm 34, SO 39
    TTC since July 2015
    Unexplained infertility - delayed/weak ovulation but don't know why
    BFP Feb 2016 MC at 6.5 weeks
    Started Clomid November 2016
    BFP March 2017 (third cycle on Clomid) HCG failed to rise, MC at 6 weeks.
    IUI July 2017 BFP which turned out to be CP
    IVF scheduled for Feb 2018

• Options
    labacker said:

@mommy grams is there a general rule of thumb as to how many times per day you should use opks? I've only been doing FMU, but feel like I should do more after reading this! I love POAS so this might become a problem, lol.
    @Carazona5 is right many suggest not using fmu...but I did and had no issues. I did about 3 per day (morning, afternoon, evening/night) just to see if I had caught my surge. After the second day of positives it finally went back to negative.

• Options
    so i added in future temps for tomorrow and Wednesday and it says that I ovulated yesterday but its giving me dotted line crosshairs because of my negative OPK tests :-/  It also says that if I ovulated yesterday that it would mean I ovulated early and given my usual luteal phase length may cause me to experience a shorter cycle BUT originally it had predicted that I would ovulate on CD 13?... FF just likes to rain on my parade.

• Options
    I did 4 opks a day from 1030 am to 1030 pm. I was able to see it go up and then down this way. I really recommend it! I also started right after AF and I O'd way earlier than FF suggested I would so I'm so glad my goal to having a complete chart/poas addiction helped me catch my really short FW.

• Options

Month/Cycle: 1? 2? 

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: Sex. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Just started AF today. I was lurking on this thread and mainly wanted to post cute pictures of my cats. :) 

Yes! I have a two cats, Phoenix and Yeti. Phoenix plays fetch and comes when called and Yeti (the white one) is obsessed with running water in the bathroom and shoes. 
    Me: 29, DH: 32
    Married: July 22, 2008
    Fur babies: Phoenix and Yeti (both cats). 
    TTC#1 since: May 2015
    September 2016- Infertility Testing
    dx: Low Progesterone, Vitamin D Deficiency, Borderline PCOS
    Treatment: 
    October 2016-January 2017- Metformin, Clomid/Letrozole, hcg trigger, progesterone
    IUI- 2/17/2017 BFP 3/2/2017! 

• Options
    @Carazona5 and @mommy grams ... Just found the OPK thread where you two already discussed all this. I totally missed that one... Shame on me for not lurking more!

• Options
    Lol! Love the gif ;)
  • Options
    Puppies!  Sorry- I wanted to add it to my original post but it wouldn't let me :(  

Ragnar - red and white
    Matilda - brown

• Options
    hboazhboaz member
    Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 4

What are you doing to get KU: all the things

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I usually ovulate around CD13-15, so one week today we're hopefully going to be making a baby!!

GTKY: Do you have a pet? We have one dog, Oliver, who just turned 6 last week!

Me - 30; DH - 30
    TTC #1 since June 2015
    3/16 - Started infertility testing
    4/16 - SA results: borderline low count/morph
    8/16 - Ultrasound and HSG: all clear! Prescribed Bromocriptine for elevated Prolactin levels.
    9/16 - Prolactin down to normal levels! 

IUI #1 - 9/21/16 - Clomid 50mg, Estrace, Ovidrel, Progesterone/Estradiol - 4 follies - BFP! EDD 6/15/17 Team PINK!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 1

What are you doing to get KU: closer to my fertile window we will BD EOD. I also participate in Acupuncture, and take Chinese herbs. using FF app to help.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: AF came this morning at 3am... which resulted in only an 8 day LP... it was disappointing since I was planning on taking an HPT this coming weekend... but AF had to come and mess everything up. 

GTKY: Do you have a pet? YES!!! I have a dog, Coco. She is a Spitz/Lab mix. fluffy as a cotton ball and cute as a button. :) 

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)