Infertility

Intro, TPR vet now trying OE IVF

Hi All, I'm kind of a former bumpie but am back after a long hiatus and new name.

Brief history (SAIF mentioned): Was a DE recipient after learning that my ovaries were crap and was incredibly fortunate to have my DDs. Now, through a set of very interesting circumstances, DH and I are giving OE IVF a go with the partial ovary I have. I'm told we have maybe a 30-40% chance of success.

The fun part is that my E2 and FSH are normal, but my AMH was something like 0.054. I am really unsure of what kind of success you can expect from that, but my RE obviously thinks there's some kind of chance.

It's difficult to get excited with so much uncertainty and after our successful DE cycle, but we don't want to spend the BIG money on DE again because, well, we have other responsibilities that we have to be mindful of. So, we're giving OE IVF a shot.

I'm on bc pills now, have my baseline 7/10 and if all is good will start meds that day. I'm not totally sure, since I've never done OE IVF before, but I think I'm doing an antagonist protocol? I'm going over meds with the nurse next week and will probably find out. I've done a little too much Googling about DOR and all that, so now none of it makes sense. LOL

Also am supplementing with 50 mg DHEA because why not at this point!

Look forward to getting to know all of you!

Re: Intro, TPR vet now trying OE IVF

• I just wanted to chime in and say hello and that I also have DOR, my AMH is 0.1. I am currently in my first cycle of IVF and go in tomorrow for retrieval. I have only one follicle that looks promising (as of my ultrasound on Friday) but there might be a second smaller one. Otherwise it's more IVF with our own eggs before moving onto donor eggs.

I hope that you fall in the 30-40% and you end up with a BFP!! Is this doc the same doc you did your donor cycle with?

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Thanks! New RE (we relocated)

Interesting about your one follie. My RE says i need to have 2 to make it to ER...even though i am willing to go with one.

Good luck with ER! I'll keep an eye out for an update :)