Trouble TTC

New Girl (LO 2yrs)

Hi, I remember using this site when ttc my DS, which took a gruelling 13 months so it came as no surprise when we started ttc that it didn't happen straight away. We decided Christmas 2013 that we wanted another DS was 16months at the time. Having decided to not worry, it's happend before it will happen again was my motto. But in may 2015 I decided it was time to get help after a fab holiday in Portugal which so happend to be perfect timing for ovulation and coming back home to AF, my doc didn't seen too concerned but booked me in for routine blood, I'm having day 21 blood on Thursday and will get my results next week. Iv noticed since having my DS by emergance section that my cycle lasts around 1)2 days and is the lightest iv ever had, if I didn't wear a pad it wouldn't be a problem. Sorry tmi! And I get no period cramps AT ALL, which before DS I suffered from alot. I'm kind of in limbo & not really sure what to think. If anybody has had anything similar or has any words of advice that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for listening. :)

Re: New Girl (LO 2yrs)

• GoldenKeysGoldenKeys admin
    edited June 2015
    Welcome to the board!     The first words of advice that I would have is to to see an RE and not an OBGYN.  You need a real diagnosis and not "shot in the dark" treatments.   Do NOT take unmonitored Clomid if offered to you.    The second would be to start temping to get a clear idea of when you are ovulating,  a day 21 read is worthless if you aren't ovulating in the 'book perfect' timing, and your long periods make me suspect that you aren't.  GL

Married for 7 years, TTC for 4 years
    dx:  Diminished Ovarian Reserve
    2 Clomid IUI's + 4 injectable IUI's= 5 BFNs and 1 mc

• Thank you for your advise. I'm gona go for my bloods on Thurs & go from there & just pray everything's normal & its just taking its time. Sorry for my error my periods are actually 1-2 days not 12days. I'm trying not to get caught up in being crazy obsessive compulsive lady. :(