December 2015 Moms

Crazy emotions!

every little thing is setting me off today. I'm feeling anxious / stressed / mad about everything. My poor husband. Is this hormones? Anyone else feeling this way?

Re: Crazy emotions!

• Could be the hormones. I know I've felt it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've had days like that. Hormones are hard to handle during pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • It's definitely the hormones!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I would say yes hormones! I cry at the drop of a hat!! And I also get mad at my husband at the drop of the hat for no real reason!

I think it's pretty normal.
  • Feeling the same! Last week was horrible but better this week. I was getting mad for no reason. Sending positive vibes
  • Last night I got milk out of the fridge and saw our first u/s pic and then started crying because he/she has gotten so much bigger since! (I call it the "happy cry").  Hang in there! :)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • miina93miina93 member
    edited June 2015
    I had a bout of crying and panic last night...I wake up some days and don't want to get out of bed, but I have a very loving and caring hubby that I cry too and I hug and love on my doggie. I'm also starting to do pregnancy yoga and meditation when I can at work. Hang in there and take it one day at a time
  • HALT! I love that! I have been a grumpy cat all morning driving my mom insane. I took a nap and woke up so happy!
  • ladyAmyK said:
    Lol! I relate so much to this post. I'm on my third pregnancy now. Trust me. It gets a little easier when you take time to HALT. That goes for when you are pregnant or not. HALT stands for stop and evaluate if you are hungry, angry, lonely or tired. Try to address the needs at hand after closing your eyes and counting to ten. Sometimes when your hormones run off on you, you just need to take a minute and relax to lower your blood pressure. Am I going to say that I don't lose my temper even though my hormones are crazy?..... Lol!!! Hell no. But this has helped me in the meantime and my family as well, so I hope it helps you too. :)

I love it!!! Death to Smoochy is the best evar!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was trying to pick out a Father's Day card on Saturday (last minute I know) and starting crying reading them. I was so overwhelmed with the thought of my husband being a Dad to our baby girl. Luckily I didn't run into anyone I knew which is a miracle in my town!
  • ladyAmyK said:

Lol! I relate so much to this post. I'm on my third pregnancy now. Trust me. It gets a little easier when you take time to HALT. That goes for when you are pregnant or not. HALT stands for stop and evaluate if you are hungry, angry, lonely or tired. Try to address the needs at hand after closing your eyes and counting to ten. Sometimes when your hormones run off on you, you just need to take a minute and relax to lower your blood pressure. Am I going to say that I don't lose my temper even though my hormones are crazy?..... Lol!!! Hell no. But this has helped me in the meantime and my family as well, so I hope it helps you too. :)

Angry. Always angry.
    But not normal angry, hangry.
  • Yes! I cried for 2 hours last night for no real reason. Went to work today with puffy eyes, so embarrassing.
  • Yeah I'm Def more excitable, emotional, ect. It usually means I need to lay down or eat.
  • I'm 17 weeks and while I do apologize to my husband when I am grumpy he gets the brunt of it. I don't call him names I'm just short tempered and sometimes selfish. He's starting to feel like this crazy grumpy lady is his real wife and not the relaxed fun-loving woman I actually am. I'm so sick of fighting with him. It's not fair. I apologize but he says that those are only words to him anymore because I say them so frequently. Dang it!
  • I thought my emotional stage was over, but boy was I wrong. On Sunday, my DH & I were at Caribou for some coffee after church. Made a simple coffee order, and DH got his right away, but I waited over 20 minutes for mine - they totally forgot my order. I asked about it twice, and they never apologized or even admitted to forgetting about it. I started to cry, had to go into the bathroom to sob it out, and my DH got to deal with the ridiculous staff there. It took me like 15 minutes to stop crying. LOL! So embarassing, I had to walk out of there with my sunglasses on because it looked like I had been smoking weed for a week straight my eyes were so red. DH was a champ and was so nice about it. Oh pregnancy......
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary