November 2015 Moms

Thanksgiving 2015 due date

Anyone else with a Thanksgiving due date this year? We have our first due on Thanksgiving day. It's a girl! Just wanted to see if any of the other November 2015 mom's had this due date. 

Re: Thanksgiving 2015 due date

• I'm due on Thanksgiving day as well! I won't know the gender for a few more weeks. So exciting :)
  • Loading the player...
  • estxoxestxox member
    Im on American thanksgiving but I'm canadian so it's not as exciting lol
  • Due Thanksgiving too! Hoping for it because our wedding anniversary is 12/1. Don't want to share (but I will if it happens)!
  • I'm due the day after so this could be a Thanksgiving baby or it could be a December baby. Either way, this is looking like a Sagittarius baby just like its mama.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanksgiving day here too! And we're expecting a girl!!! :)
  • My doctor told me my due date is 11/27 and the ultrasound tech told me it was 11/26 (thanksgiving) either way one day doesn't make a difference since babies usually don't arrive on their due date. My bday is Dec 1 so who knows I could be sharing a bday!
  • I'm due thanksgiving too :) I'm really hoping I have the baby then or a bit before. My MIL's bday is dec. 1 so I definetly don't want them sharing. Specially since my MIL is a twin. Also my grandma is a teacher and she'll be watching my first for me so I don't want her to have him unless it's thanksgiving break for her.
  • I'm due thanksgiving day! Find out gender in a week! My first borns birthday is dec. 3rd so any day but that day will do for me :)
  • lk1230lk1230 member
    mmk29 said:
    At the top of this page you'll see a due date spread sheet sticky with users names as well as their due date. You can check that out for similar due dates.

Thanks!! I put mine on there. 
  • I'm thanksgiving day too!
  • I'm due on thanks giving and this is also my first kind of exciting to be due on a holiday
  • According to LMP, I'd be due the day after thanksgiving (11/27) but at the first US the doctor said we're due 11/28!
  • I'm due 2 days before, on Nov 24th. Is it bad that I really hope the baby is early or late, not on time? Because I really want to be at my grandma's for the holiday... hahaha
    Baby number 1 on the way!
  • I'm due on Thanksgiving as well! I love the thought of having a baby when all my family is around. It's my first, and I know they say first time mothers usually deliver late, but I'm really hoping I go BEFORE the 26th so that I can actually have my newborn with me on Thanksgiving. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Due Thanksgiving Day too. I was a week early with both of my girls, so I'm hoping for an early arrival for this baby too
  • I'm also due Thanksgiving. I've always hated that holiday so this year it will give me an excuse to not celebrate it!
  • I'm due thanksgiving too!!!