Pregnant after a Loss

Intro, loss mentioned, now going crazy

I'm 35 and have two beautiful DD 5 and 3. Missed mc in December at 11 weeks after 8 months TTC #3. Took some time off to decide if we really wanted more kids. This was our first month TTC and I'm currently 4w5d pregnant, but my progesterone is low. First set of labs had beta 351 progesterone 14.2 second set 2 days later beta was 968 progesterone 11.2, so I started progesterone supplements, but now I'm going crazy about the low progesterone. - repeat blood work today so now I have to wait until Monday to see where this is all going. - I feel like I'm just waiting for the miscarriage and I'm worried and I hate myself for not being able to be happy and enjoy the pregnancy. I also have zero symptoms. Never thought I'd want morning sickness. So, that's me. Thanks for letting me get that out.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Intro, loss mentioned, now going crazy

• The good news is that you're on progesterone, that can support a pregnancy if your progesterone is low. I know it's scary, but it's exciting, too! Thinking of you and wishing you luck!
  • Stay positive!! It's all you can do :) best wishes!!
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry you're going through this. Pregnancy after a loss is so stressful! This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 losses and I have been a basket case. However, I just wanted to say that I didn't start getting morning sickness until closer to 6.5 weeks, so the fact that you don't have symptoms at under 5 weeks is relatively normal. I hope your blood work comes back ok -- keep us updated!
  • Think positive! I'll keep you in my thoughts!
  • For what its worth my doctor says not to worry about progesterone unless its under 9... who knows but at least you are still above 9 ;)
  • That progesterone number is not super concerning, I had a level of 3 and that's when the alarm bells were sounded.  Stick with the progesterone support, and now that I am read this post after the spotting post. I have more questions what type of progesterone support are you on?  I am on the Crinone gel and when I had my second episode of bleeding my RE said that see many more reports of early bleeding with certain types of progesterone support.  FX that everything is ok!

TTC#1 May 2009- July 2010 on our own with no luck

Started with RE in August 2010, dx with unexplained IF and then finally our 3rd IUI cycle using Follistim and Trigger resulted in our wonderful little man.  Born 12/2/11

TTC#2 Never really prevented, but were careful early on as Dr. reccomended

Surprise BFP 12/16/13, started progesterone immediately as first numbers came back low, but betas were good.  Progesterone wasnt enough. Natural MC 12/24/13.

Back with RE as of January 2014...

5/27/14- Chemical Pregnancy :(

April 2015 IVF#1

5/13/15- BFP, please stick LO!

Oh and I'm a major Harry Potter Nerd :)

Silly mugglesimage