1st Trimester
Options

Pregnant? Damned two week wait.

Hello all,

So I've been tracking my CM, and LH surges just to understand my cycle and intend on trying in a few months. My LH surge came a week earlier than expected. This month we did the BD on June 2nd, had LH surge on June 4th and EWCM on June 6th, by June 8th I had sticky cm. On June 9th I got hit with flu like symptoms and extreme fatigue. The flu like symptoms subsided but I'm still tired. I have shooting discomfort in my pelvic and perineal area. No nausea but a lot of heartburn.

I just assumed I was getting sick until my husband mentioned the possibility of being prego.

Has anyone had similar symptoms in very early pregnancy?

Has anyone gotten pregnant 4-5 days before having EWCM?

Thanks ladies!

Re: Pregnant? Damned two week wait.

• Options
    I would try not to read into it too much. You will just drive yourself crazy. The only symptoms I noticed before BFP was sore boobs. I started getting fatigued and nauseous earlier this time... maybe 5 weeks. With my other pregnancies it was more like 8. You may be prego... or you may just be getting sick. Best of luck!

• Options
    paolab1paolab1 member
    edited June 2015
    Thanks ladies! It's all my husband's fault, teasing and joking with me! I'll ignore him for another week or so and double up on the vitamin c just in case I am getting sick. Thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You definitely taught me a thing or two. Thanks for the info and the book recommendation. It's already in my Amazon shopping cart. {{hugs}}
  • Options
    You're welcome, @starzephyr1 ! Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    Sooo... It turns out my husband DOES have super sperm! Lol
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Thank you @kfriess ! :x
  • Options
    Haha! Congratulations! I remember doing all of that tracking and driving my husband up the wall with it. Now you'll get to keep us informed about your pregnancy! Woo!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFetus Ticker
    PitaPata Cat tickersPitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    Yes! Thank you @BritDillinger
    We are super excited especially since it's our first. I was diagnosed with PCOS a few years ago and decided to "prep" my body a few months before trying to conceive and it happened 2 months earlier than when we were supposed to start!
  • Options
    Congratulations! I too had symptoms WAY before a bfp with both of my pregnancies. It's like my body goes into overdrive and I can tell a few days later. I'm a freak of nature.