October 2015 Moms
Options

it's the cutest little vagina I've ever seen

13»

Re: it's the cutest little vagina I've ever seen

• Options
    Perhaps we don't appreciate you accusing us of calling OP gross
    DeeGreer said:

@komorebi last time vaccination came up I got reported lol also...WHY DOESN'T MY WARNING EXPIRE UNTIL NOVEMBER!? My Vietnam -veteran grandpa wasn't that strict lol

I have 2 warnings. One is from a chick who got banned anyways. Shouldn't that cancel one of my warnings? :( I'm a nice lady. I promise.
    October Siggy Challenge

Image result for horrible pregnancy halloween costumes

Oct 15 Glitter Bunnies

• Options
    I personally think vay jay jay is super classy lol
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    CEB37CEB37 member
    MamaOwl15 said:

I don't know about anyone else, but I dislike the word "vulva" because it sounds so much like Volvo, which is the kind of car my mom used to drive . . .

For the record, I plan to teach my DD the correct terminology for hers, but anyways.

My parents had an old Volvo station wagon that they kept around as a spare. I learned to drive in that car and it was so funky looking, I just adored it!!!
  • Options
    @tate62610 @DeeGreer how do you know you got warnings ? I never had anything pop up or anything ? Lol just curious !
  • Options
    CEB37CEB37 member

@tate62610 @DeeGreer how do you know you got warnings ? I never had anything pop up or anything ? Lol just curious !

Check your inbox.
  • Options
    @amberrmariee20 I literally didn't notice until a week ago when I was finally on the actual website instead of the app. I was like "ohh!! A message"....womp womp
  • Options
    Oh someone will send you a message ! Got it ! I don't have any warnings then !
  • Options
    I once accidentally warned someone when I fell asleep with the app open on my phone. I woke up to thing saying they'd been warned. Proceed to me sleepily-frantically trying to figure out how to undo (unsuccessfully). I now have no clue who I did that to! Suffice to say- if you've been warned by me, I totally didn't mean to!! :(