December 2014 Moms

Any of the originals around?

Haven't been here in a while and I don't recognize any of the names anymore. Is anyone still around from back in our first trimester days?
D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
12/31/13: BF Proposes
2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?

Re: Any of the originals around?

• Wish I had known about this back then.

to answer your question...probably not. But I think we are still a good group of gals:)
  • Most of us jumped ship. There was a lot of drama. (That's putting it mildly) I still lurk from time to time.

imageimageimageimage
    November Siggy Challenge: How I feel in the Third Trimester 
            image   image   image
    BabyFetus TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It's like crickets in here. I took the stimulation and activity during our pregnancies here for granted.....
  • It is a shame that the new rules and all the drama and such killed the group. I mostly lurked, but it was such wonderful fun to read the banter. I think we all could use that sort of thing now because parenting tiny people is hard and the comradery would be more than welcome.
    Also, all the really valuable information that was to be had has since been erased with "the great purge"...... 'Tis a shame that everyone is gone.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Really is sad. I miss everyone. Even parenting and the other boards have cleared out. It's pretty boring and bland now. Not that the newbies are bad, just not a lot of them.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm original, pretty quiet though.
  • MDKC14MDKC14 member
    I was an original. I deleted my old account with my pictures but was a+m=dixon. This is my first time on here in months though.
    Married: 08/04/13
    DS: 11/25/14
    DD: 06/25/16
    EDD: 12/05/18

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm here

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• I'm here off and on to lurk now, but was an original and was quite active before the bump changed so much. As of now there's a decent amount of us originals that have a group elsewhere.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

• I am occasionally here when life gives me a free couple of minutes.

Test
  • I pop in about once a month. Life with 2 little ones is crazy, so I don't have much free time. And I don't usually post any more. It's definitely a lot different from a year ago!
  • Most of us have left. 
    G 12.04 | E 11.06 | D 11.08  | H 12.09 | R 11.14 | Expecting #6 2.16.18.

• I'm original. Though I primarily lurked until now.
  • I'm original, though lurked most of the time. I agree, the forum pretty much died after all the drama. I wish it hadn't... 6 month olds are more challenging than newborns IMO! I would love to chat with some moms in the same boat re: baby led weaning, sleep, etc. How's everyone doing??
  • OG present and accounted for - in my once every 2 months that I get on her and check out the board.  

I do miss the high risk check-ins and Feesha's epic siggies.  
    Micropreemie, IUGR mom to Noah, born 10 weeks early at 1lb, 10oz.  Grace born 02/2012
  • Also an OG, although I don't have much time to get on here very often. The board moves soooo slooooow now.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • BabyByTimBabyByTim member
    edited June 2015
    Yep, I'm an og. like pp I mostly lurk at this point. Maybe once a month I get on and catch up. I get to go join F16 now perhaps it will pick up a little on that forum over the next few months. D14 definitely kept me entertained and informed during my first pregnancy.

• I'm here but I mostly lurk now. Like pp have mentioned, there was a lot of drama, esp on other boards I used to post on frequently :-(

Me & DH (33), 3 Furbabies, TTC since October 2011
    Day 3 #’s (Dec 2012) FSH 9, AMH .77, LH 2.4, E2 31, AFC 9 

DX: Me-DOR + No Tubes, DH-Fine

Ectopic 2007; lost tube/2nd tube removed Dec 2011 (hydro)

April 2012=IVF#1- EPP Antag+ICSI, 2R,0F (BFN), Now dx’d with DOR.

June-July 2012=IVF#2- MDL+ICSI&AH, 8R,4M,3F (BFP 9dp3dt) Beta#1 at 11dp3dt=36, Beta#2 at 15dp3dt=156, Beta#3 at 19dp3dt=671, dx'd with SCH, no growth-m/c at 7wks/Lap Dec 2012 to remove small fibroid.

Feb 2013=IVF#3-MDL, 2/1=baseline, started 10 units mdl, AFC-7, 2/3 start gonal f, self cxld cycle b/c of low e2.

April 2013=IVF#3.5-(with new RE)AG/ANT Conv + ICSI. 4/10-4/23 bcp's, 4/20-4/27 lupron, 4/28-ganirelix until end of stimming, 5/2-600 gonal f, 5/4-add 1/2 vial menopur, 5/13-ER (9R,1M,1F), 5/17-ET, 1 beautiful 8 cell (please be my sticky baby!!!!) 5/28-BFFN.

Oct 2013=IVF#4-LLP+ICSI &AH, 10/14 (6R, 2M, 2F), 10/17-ET, 1 seven cell & a six cell, BFP at 9dp3dt, 1st beta=56, 2nd beta=52, CP.

Jan 2014=IVF #5-LLP, Cxld after 6 days of stims due to fast response and lead follicle. 

March 2014=IVF 5.5-LLP, Lupron 3/10, BL 3/18, 11 days of stims, Trigger 3/29, ER 3/31. 7R, 2M, 2F. ET 4/3. Txfd one 5 cell & one 9 cell. BFP on hpt from 7dp3dt & on. Praise be to God. Beta #1 at 11dp3dt=106, #2 at 13dp3dt=239. First u/s 4/28, measuring on track & heartbeat seen. 5/5-2nd u/s, measuring on track with strong heartbeat. 5/12- 3rd u/s & released from RE. Grow baby grow, we love you! Baby G&T is a BOY! Born 12/2014 via c/s! 8lbs, 8oz & 21 inches.

*******Ticker Warning**********

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

"God's Delay is not God's Denial"
  • I'm an original! Although I'm not on here much anymore either as life is busy busy with a LO around now. And work
    :-S

If I have some down time at work (like today) I try to bump
    :-* Don't tell my boss!!
  • I'm original but like a pp, have cleaned out old account and started fresh. Lol @ "The Great Purge"
  • I'm original too, just didn't post much. I migrated elsewhere but lurk here from time to time.